17th October 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for OAS exam after completion of LLB and 30 years of age?

Can I appear for OAS exam after completion of LLB and 30 years of age? What are the minimum criteria needed to apply for the OAS exam? Can someone please provide me with the information soon on this? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

20th October 2017, 05:58 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for OAS exam after completion of LLB and 30 years of age?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for OAS exam. OAS exam is conducted every year by OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission). The full details about eligibility requirements are given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed their graduation level degree from any recognised university.
- The minimum age limit is 21 years. The maximum age limit is 32 years.
- There is 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates, 5 years age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates.

Since you have studied L.L.B. degree which is equivalent to graduation level degree. So, you can apply for OAS exam.
20th October 2017, 06:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for OAS exam after completion of LLB and 30 years of age?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for Odisha Administrative Service Examination. The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit to appear in examination is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you can appear in examination and after qualifying in all three stages of examination eligible for final recruitment.
22nd December 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, What is the age limit for ex servicemen (Army) to appear in OAS Exam. Have a any quota for ex servicemen?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?