7th December 2010, 08:46 PM
hyma777zx

Completed E&I 7 years back and still not placed : How to get placement in Government Offices?

i completed E&I in 2003 still now i was not placed how can i get the placement in government offices?

Related Questions:
17th December 2010, 06:38 PM
kitty28

Thumbs up Re: Completed E&I 7 years back and still not placed : How to get placement in Government Offices?

Some government organisations like IOCL, etc expect GATE score. So you can try taking up GATE next year, or you can also directly apply for govt companies by checking job availability in their respective portals. Also register with certain social networking sites like LinkedIn, or with job portals. Most of the govt companies keep exams to select candidates. Check in their websites. IOCL, ONGC, UPSC, BHEL, CPCL, etc are some of the top govt companies for EIE engineering. GOOD LUCK!!!!
3rd May 2011, 10:07 PM
ramanath

Default Re: Completed E&I 7 years back and still not placed : How to get placement in Government Offices?

Dear friend,
dont worry E&I is a type of stream which finds applications in several industries.don give up trying. you may find your careers in organizations such as IOCL, ONGC, UPSC, BHEL, CPCL, etc are some of the top govt companies for EIE engineering.some of these companies offer good salary...don forget to take up GATE
GOOD LUCK!!!!
25th July 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Completed E&I 7 years back and still not placed : How to get placement in Government Offices?

I am detain in my 6th semester.Because of my year back in 2nd semester.so which types of difficulty i will face on the time of my placement for jobs.
9th August 2011, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare for ongc? I'm final year student of e&I ... can any one tell me the syllabus
19th September 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

e&i department is good or nor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?