17th January 2012, 12:04 PM
pooja H dave

Will I get any government job in Gujarat at an age of 35?

i am of age 35, will i get any of gujarat government jobs now?

Related Questions:
  1. Central government jobs in Gujarat after graduating in Nursing?
  2. How to get a job in government D.Pharmacy college in Gujarat?
  3. Upper and lower age limit for BDS to apply for government job in Gujarat?
  4. Am I eligible for GPSC exam? Can I get government job in Gujarat? How to apply and what would be the starting salary?
  5. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  6. Can I get Government Job in Gujarat after completion of B.Sc and B.Ed in Geography?
  7. Minimum Age limit required to apply for Jobs in Semi Government service in Gujarat?
  8. Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?
  9. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old?
  11. Am I eligible for GPSC after doing B.A fine arts from MS University Baroda
  12. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation? -- [New]
  13. How to join government job in Gujarat or Mumbai after passing BDS?
  14. Which subject should be selected by commerce student in GPSC exam?
  15. List of names of colleges that I can get after completing my diploma from IT field?
  16. Any vacancies in Banking and government sector in Gujarat? How to get jobs in private banks?
  17. Government job opportunities after completing MBA with finance in North Gujarat Region?
  18. Can I appear for UPSC exam at an age of 38 years? I have a job in government of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
24th May 2012, 01:41 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: Will I get any government job in Gujarat at an age of 35?

Hi pooja,
As you have not mentioned your category i.e(oc,obc,sc,st,etc.,) its difficult for me to suggest you regarding your query.
As far as my knowledge is concerned only SC and ST candidates are eligible for age relaxation upto 35 years and for some jobs upto 40 years in government sector.

Thanking you
Manikanta
24th May 2012, 01:43 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Lightbulb Re: Will I get any government job in Gujarat at an age of 35?

Hi pooja,
As you have not mentioned your category i.e(oc,obc,sc,st,etc.,) its difficult for me to suggest you regarding your query.
As far as my knowledge is concerned only SC and ST candidates are eligible for age relaxation upto 35 years and for some jobs upto 40 years in government sector.

Thanking you
Manikanta
28th December 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

hi i am piyush vaghela from palanpur...i heard that the mr narendra modi few days ago announce the 35 years age from 30 3=33 2=35...and i am sc categery...this possible or not?...of any exam of gujarat government? pls reply
16th January 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

hi i am 35 years old general category woman. shall i get government job in gujarat
17th January 2013, 01:14 PM
babanpreet

It is difficult to get govt job at the age of 35.But if you are interested in teaching and have done post graduation,then you can apply for UGC NET based on post graduation subjects.There is no age limit to be appear for UGC NET.

best of luck
18th January 2013, 01:09 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Red face Re: Will I get any government job in Gujarat at an age of 35?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooja H dave View Post
Hi pooja,

Thanking you
18th January 2013, 01:11 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooja H dave View Post

Re: Will I get any government job in Gujarat at an age of 35?
Hi pooja,

Thanking you
24th January 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi, My name is rana vasudev my age is 34 & my category is obc (baxipunch), my qualification is 12th pass, do u reply me i get government any job or not
17th December 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Will I get govwenment job after 30 year completd and if I am come in general category ?
1st February 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Mitesh Vyas
I am 36 age. Can I get government job ?. my category include in general category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?