19th June 2010, 04:34 PM
himanshu.patil93

Admission in electronics engineering or Aeronautical engineering after passing SSC with 75.64%?

Respected Sir,
I have passed SSC March Examination with 75.64%.
Can I get admission for any electronic engineering or Aeronautical engineering? If yes, what is sequence?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission? -- [New]
  5. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  6. How can I join aeronautics? I am studying B.E EEE
  7. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in electrical electronics and engineering
  8. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  9. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  11. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  12. Which course is best B.Sc or Engineering?
  13. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  14. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  17. Can I get lateral entry for B.E after finishing diploma in EC? Procedure to join it?
  18. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
1st February 2012, 02:34 AM
pankaj dubey9044

Default Re: Admission in electronics engineering or Aeronautical engineering after passing SSC with 75.64%?

yes himnshu you can get the dmission for any electronic engineering or Aeronautical engineering but you have to clear any entrance exam like
AIEEE
GBTU
etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?