6th January 2011, 12:48 PM
coolmadhu143

Can I apply again if I joined a college through AIEEE last year, but I am not satisfied?

sir
iam madhu i have got some college in engeeniring through aieee and that college not satisfied for me can i join in another college plz refly me sir becoz i have less span of time?

6th January 2011, 01:54 PM
rks_estate

Default Re: Can I apply again if I joined a college through AIEEE last year, but I am not satisfied?

Hi

Yes, you can apply again in AIEEE next year.

After qualifying the AIEEE you will get admission in different engineering college which you like.

Due to this you have lost your current college & a year.

If you are not satisfied with your current college then you will fight AIEEE again and get admission in new college.

Best of Luck
6th January 2011, 03:05 PM
mishra245

Default Re: Can I apply again if I joined a college through AIEEE last year, but I am not satisfied?

You join the college through AIEEE, so this is also good college for the professional degree.
So, you complete your degree with the satisfaction and there is no option other than again you start your college.
Your chance for the college, do not gap between the your future
so, we positive in your study.
6th January 2011, 04:02 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

According to AIEEE latest regulation u can appear for AIEEE exam for three consecutive years.
6th January 2011, 04:24 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,
it is probably not possible but you can try contact with those colleges where you get chance in councilling by rank,if you are not registerd...
6th January 2011, 04:55 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

madhu,If you have got a good rank in AIEEE and if you are not satisfied with your college,then you can try other private colleges which are affiliated to good university,some of the colleges also take students on the basis of aieee score card only.So go for it and check it out!!
good luck..
6th January 2011, 05:12 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

HI,,,
yes you sure can apply for aieee again,and if you get an good college then you can change your college,but you have to again join in first year and your one year would be wasted,
but its worth an giving try,if you get an good college then you can really get an good college
all the best
6th January 2011, 06:12 PM
rihhu
Member+

yess definately if you are in first year go for it what i want to say that if have not taken any year drop then go for it
as you don't have much time
please fill the form and submit it as soon as possible
my friends also switched their college after they have joined
so surely you can apply for
it
but do it fast
all the best .....
hurry dear
6th January 2011, 08:40 PM
bikenindia

Hello Madhu,

If you are not satisfied with the college, then you can try for another college through counseling. So you can go for counseling submitting your AIEEE scores.
Also many colleges offered through AIEEE if your score is good, then you can get seat.
So, you have to meet the admission officer for particular institution and you can talk about that.

All the best.
Thank you.
18th March 2011, 11:45 AM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI DEAR FRIEND,

yes you sure can apply for aieee again,and if you get an good college then you can change your college,but you have to again join in first year and your one year would be wasted.best wishes for your future.

ALL THE BEST......................
22nd April 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i am highly confused about that what happens after clearing aieee, sir i request you please tell me i will be highly obliged
20th May 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

is university to university transfer possible????????in b.tech 2nd year.........
24th May 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

If I give AIEEE again next year, is it possible for me to change my college and start from 2nd year or do i have to start all over from the beginning?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?