2nd July 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Air Force in the middle of my Engineering?

Iam mahesh, and iam at the middle of the engneering can i apply to airforce because i have a strong interest to join in airforce

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for CDSE(Air Force) if having cutted upper segment of middle finger?
  2. Can I join Air Force having completed ECE? Which posts can I apply in Air Force?
  3. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
  4. Can I apply for officer post in Air Force if I have less than 60% marks in Graduation?
  5. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  7. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I join Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  9. How can I apply for Indian Air Force after passing diploma engineering
  10. How to apply for Indian Air Force being a candidate of doing CPL?
  11. How to take up Air Force after engineering?
  12. How to join Air force as a Pilot? I am pursuing my engineering
  13. Can i join Air Force? i am a B.E. student
  14. How to apply for Air Force jobs after B.Tech IT?
  15. Am I eligible to apply in air force? I didn't opt mathematics in 10+2. What's the procedure and posts that can be applied for?
  16. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  17. How can I apply for Air force after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. Which site to select for Public Exam registration in AirForce(Administration and Logistics)?
12th July 2011, 12:27 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for Air Force in the middle of my Engineering?

Dear friend,
No you can not join airforce at the middle of engineering.But you can join airforce after you completion of engineering,
But to go on airforce you have to give entrance exam for it known as Air force common entrance exam.
Pattern of these exam:
*General awareness
*Optional subject

So,wait for your completion of engineering and make sure you get minimum aggregate of 60 % in your engineering to qualify their percentage creteria.
25th September 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

sir i m dng bca frm ignou 2nd yr.. nd my age is 18.. nd i want to goo airforce army in india.. can i goo plzz help mee??
31st May 2012, 08:13 PM
kaveribiswas

No you can not join airforce at the middle of engineering.But you can join airforce after you completion of engineering,
But to go on airforce you have to give entrance exam for it known as Air force common entrance exam.
31st May 2012, 08:16 PM
kaveribiswas

31st May 2012, 11:45 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.........
As you are interested for Indian Air force then you can apply for AFCAT exam , the details eligibility criteria are as follows......

The physical details./................

Good luck..........
31st May 2012, 11:47 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.........
As you are interested for Indian Air force then you can apply for AFCAT exam , the details eligibility criteria are as follows......

The physical details./................

The list of best books ..

Good luck........
1st June 2012, 12:54 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for Air Force in the middle of my Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam mahesh, and iam at the middle of the engneering can i apply to airforce because i have a strong interest to join in airforce
Dear friend,
No you can not join airforce at the middle of engineering.But you can join airforce after you completion of engineering,and also in final year..

Pattern of these exam:
*General awareness
*Optional subject

So,wait for your completion of engineering and make sure you get minimum aggregate of 60 % in your engineering to qualify their percentage creteria.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?