22nd September 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

How to join Air force as a Pilot? I am pursuing my engineering

hello sir, my name is sanchit. my question is i want to in air force as pilot and i am pursuing my engineering and its my last year and impatient to apply ..so how could i??? And important thing is what is an age limit?? thanks

1st April 2013, 12:45 AM
krrishh_002

Default Re: How to join Air force as a Pilot? I am pursuing my engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir, my name is sanchit. my question is i want to in air force as pilot and i am pursuing my engineering and its my last year and impatient to apply ..so how could i??? And important thing is what is an age limit?? thanks

Hi there,

Yes! After your Btech or in the final year of B tech you can go for AFCAT Examination for joining Air force.

AFCAT- AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST

THIS EXAM IS FOR JOINING AIR FORCE IN 3 BRANCHES:

GROUND DUTY

TECHNICAL BRANCH

FLYING BRANCH

As you want to become a pilot. You can set your first preference as Flying Branch.

Second Technical because your from B tech.

Subjects:

General knowledge

English

Maths.

Once selected you will be called for SSB selection which in going to be in Mysore at southern side.

PILOT examination is only for once in a life time.

If previously applied this time not eligible. Or after this time next time not eligible to apply.

there will be a pilot training and once failed return back to home.

So well prepare before going.

Eye sight of atleast one eye must be perfect 6/6.

All the Best!!
21st August 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Air force as a Pilot? I am pursuing my engineering

What Shall I do to Join Air Force being a Candidate of pursing Ist year of MAE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?