24th September 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Polytechnic course along with 12th NIOS for 10th CBSE candidate?

Sir,
I have passed my 10th in this year from CBSE Board and also cleared State Polytechnic entrance exam. I want to do Polytechnic along with 12th from NIOS Board. Is it possible?

9th October 2015, 12:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Polytechnic course along with 12th NIOS for 10th CBSE candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have passed my 10th in this year from CBSE Board and also cleared State Polytechnic entrance exam. I want to do Polytechnic along with 12th from NIOS Board. Is it possible?
You have completed 10th standard so you are eligible for polytechnic entrance exam.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma admission.

Your age should be below 21 years old.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?