18th July 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any courses like Animation, Software engineering?

sir can I apply for any courses like animation,software engineering,or any other courses like that as being a 12th failed candidate.
please tell me about such more courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  2. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation?
  3. Which are the best courses in Animation? I have comleting class 12th
  4. Is computer engineering necessary for animation?
  5. Which is the best course to be placed in a good company after completing B.E in CSE
  6. Which computer course is good for me after passing B.Com? I belong to Shimla
  7. How to get a degree in Animation? What is the criteria to get degree in Animation?
  8. How to do higher course in animation after completing diploma in animation
  9. Which are the best courses in Animatin? Best colleges in India?
  10. Does animation have high job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Animation courses to join after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? What will be the career scope for these courses?
  12. How to enter in LD college in Ahmedabad
  13. Should I join Animation after doing Computer Engineering? How much salary is offered and which is the best course in Animation?
  14. After B.Tech which course is required to become an Animator?
  15. How to join Animation course?
  16. Which are the software courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry?
  17. What should I do to become a software engineer? Information about diploma courses in software engineering?
  18. Courses available for BSc IT students? Can I go for Animation Field? Procedure for it? Any college for Animation in Maharashtra?
7th September 2017, 09:31 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for any courses like Animation, Software engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir can I apply for any courses like animation,software engineering,or any other courses like that as being a 12th failed candidate.
please tell me about such more courses.

If you want to study courses like animation and software engineering after failing in 10+2, then you can apply for diploma in animation and software engineering on the bases of 10th. Here below are details regarding diploma courses in animation and software engineering fields:-

>> Animation and software engineering are two different field so you have to choose any one between these two.

Eligibility Required:- To apply for diploma course minimum qualification required is 10th from government recognized board.

Duration of diploma courses:- Duration of diploma courses after 10 th is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?