26th February 2012, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

List of Universities offering BBA and BCA courses? How to apply for these courses?

Hello Myself Harsh, I want to ask which universities provide BCA/BBA degree ?
and how to apply for them?
Kindly reply please !!

26th February 2012, 12:41 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Universities offering BBA and BCA courses? How to apply for these courses?

Hi dear..........
The list of Colleges offering BBA & BCA Courses in India are as follows.......

Good luck........
28th February 2012, 06:52 PM
michael_scofield

Default Re: List of Universities offering BBA and BCA courses? How to apply for these courses?

After BBA you can apply for the MBA it is a management course and it stands for the masters in business administration. It is good course and it has many scopes after that you will get good job and also get good salary package.
So it is good to do MBA after BBA.
You can also do it as private and correspondence also and you can also do it with distance learning.
If you want to do job with your studies then it is better to do MBA through distance learning.
After BBA you will also get job but I think you should not leave your studies……..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?