26th January 2011, 01:18 PM

Colleges in India for BIOMEMS, Proteomics, Genomics courses after B.E. in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure to apply for these courses?

Hello sir,

I want to know how we can apply for courses such as BIOMEMS, Proteomics, Genomics after Biomedical Engineering? I mean these courses are available in India?
Please guide me how can i do specialization in one of the above fields....

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the MBA courses in Biomedical? Best colleges which are to be preferred?
  2. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP? -- [New]
  3. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  4. PG courses for which a biomedical engineering student is eligible?
  5. Colleges offering Biomedical Courses in India? Detailed syllabus of the course and the job opportunities?
  6. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  7. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  8. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  9. Am I eligible for PG in Biomedical after completing b.E 3rd year with computer science? Names of entrance exams and duration of the PG courses?
  10. What can I do after doing B.Tech Civil? Am I eligible for Marine Engineering? What other courses are available and how can I apply for them? List of good colleges for marine course?
  11. Which is better between Biomedical Engineering and Marine Biology? Which has a better scope?
  12. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  13. M.Sc courses related to Biomedical, Microbiology, Biotechnology and Genetics in India and Abroad?
  14. Which are the PG courses for which I am eligible after Biomedical Engineering? Am I eligible for doing M.E Embedded system course? Can I get to do medical related courses?
  15. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  17. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  18. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?

2nd February 2011, 11:37 AM
sathya chandra

Default Re: Colleges in India for BIOMEMS, Proteomics, Genomics courses after B.E. in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure to apply for these courses?

dear friend,
you can go for pgcet exam & if you get good rank you can opt M.tech in Biomedical Signal Processing & Instrumentation. the course is available in S.J.C.E, mysore.. for details you can visit sjce.ac.in.....k

Good Luck

17th December 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in India for BIOMEMS, Proteomics, Genomics courses after B.E. in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure to apply for these courses?

sir plz tel PG. courses& exam after biomedical eng.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?