22nd August 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Ed after passing B.Com with less percentage? I am working in ICSE school with 2 years experience

I am B.COM with Very less Percentage . Now I am working in a ICSE School, with 2 years Experience . So Can I apply for B.ED Now ?

Related Questions:
  1. Notification of various paramedical vacancies in Kollam Esic Hospital? Details about the notification?
  2. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  3. How to apply for B.Ed after finishing BSc Computers and working in private school with 3 years experience?
  4. Whether a 7 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG in ICSE school? -- [New]
  5. What are the merits and demerits of ICSE and IGCSE boards? Which is widely used in India?
  6. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to become an IAS after passing 10th from ICSE School?
  8. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  9. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  10. Am I eligible to apply in TCS or CTS if completed B.Tech in 6 years and working in IBM?
  11. Eligibility criteria for becoming a teacher in colleges/schools?
  12. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  13. Is it possible to apply directly for TYB.Com after completing HSc 2 years
  14. Is it possible to get 10th readmission in another school when failed before in ICSE board?
  15. Can I apply for Age relaxation for the post of Principal? I have total of 28 years of experience in Teaching which includes 5 years experience as head of school
  16. Can I apply for Cognizant and Capegemini having 5 years work experience after education?
  17. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  18. Career scope of MBA in HR?
28th August 2013, 04:54 PM
Y.Bali Reddy

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed after passing B.Com with less percentage? I am working in ICSE school with 2 years experience

B.Ed stands to bachelor of education
Yes,you can apply for B.Ed.You are eligible even you have less marks..
There will be no reservations,for your teaching experience...
If you pass the entrance test,then only you are eligible for the course..
All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?