9th January 2018, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for TGT Arts after completion of graduation with 49 percent and B.Ed with 71 percent? Relaxation for Ex-serviceman in Army?

I am graduate with 49 % from HP university in 2010 and bed with 71% marks. I am an ex-serviceman from the Army. Am I eligible for TGT Arts? Can you please give me the complete eligibility criteria along with relaxation details? Please provide me with the details soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for PGT teacher after completion of graduation with 45 percent and masters with 56 percent?
  2. Am I eligible to get a job in any company having 80 percent in SSLC, 58 percent in PU and 55 percent in graduation?
  3. Am I eligible for D.Ed after completion of B.Sc with 48 percent and 12th with 50 percent?
  4. Eligibility to give PGT exam? Is B.Ed compulsory to appear for this exam?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for TET exam after completion of graduation with 49.83 percent and belong to SC candidate?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?
  7. Can I apply for CTET Paper-1 if doesn't have 50 percent in Senior Secondry?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for HAL job after completion of diploma in civil engineering with 75.33 percent and 12th science with 52 percent?
  9. Am I eligible to give IAS exam after completion of graduation with 52 percent marks?
  10. Can I do B.Ed after MCA degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to get a private bank job if my graduation percent is 47?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in UP BTC if I have only 50 percent marks in high school?
  13. Am ie ligible for any IT company? I have scored 54% in 12th
  14. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course with 49.5 percent marks in B.Sc Maths and 62 percent marks in post graduation?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of BA and MA with 50 percent marks?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Arts course in KV, Ballygunge after scoring 50 percent marks in 10th standard?
  17. Is there any quota for ex-serviceman daughter in Andhra Pradesh for MBBS admission?
  18. Am I eligible to get a good job in MNCs if I have scored 47 percent in 10th, 42 percent in 12th and 64 percent in BCA?
14th January 2018, 06:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TGT Arts after completion of graduation with 49 percent and B.Ed with 71 percent? Relaxation for Ex-serviceman in Army?

The full form of TGT is Trained Graduate Teacher.

The eligibility criteria for TGT course is:

1. Bachelor's degree in any stream with minimum of 50% marks.

2. Bachelor of Education is compulsory.

There is no relaxation in percentage of marks given to Ex Serviceman candidate. It is relaxed by 5% for SC/ST candidates.

You are not eligible with 49% marks in bachelor's degree.
27th January 2022, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TGT Arts after completion of graduation with 49 percent and B.Ed with 71 percent? Relaxation for Ex-serviceman in Army?

I am eligible to apply for TGT Medical after completion of Bsc Medical with 49.85 percent and B.Ed with 64 percent?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?