25th September 2012, 12:54 AM
neelanjna

Can I apply for B.Ed regular from Kanpur University after securing 49.67% in graduation

hello! i have secured 49.67% in graduation so can i apply for b.ed regular from kanpur university

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of B.Ed education in Mumbai College?
  2. Can a candidate pursuing B.Com from Kanpur university apply for snap? Are private students of graduation not eligible for symbiosis?
  3. What is the criteria for MDU B.E regular? I have scored 49.5% in my graduation from DU
  4. Best colleges in which I can apply for B.Ed course after graduation in English Literature?
  5. How could I do B.Ed after PG in Sociology? Entrance exams to be answered?
  6. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  7. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course from Kanpur University? I am a Ex servicemen
  8. Eligibility to apply in WBCS exam for B.A. graduate of Kanpur University? -- [New]
  9. Can I apply for BTC after doing regular BCA from Kanpur University?
  10. Can I get regular admission in any university after doing graduation from ELLIM university
  11. Procedure of B.Ed and how much percentage is required by the general category?
  12. Can I do graduation twice from regular university in two different time?
  13. What is the course fee for B.Ed(LE) in KIITS per annum?
  14. Percentage required in graduation for B.Ed regular course in MDU?
  15. If I have 1 year and 8 months experience of teaching then will I be eligible for distance B.Ed course of Jamia? What is the fee structure of the distance course from various universities?
  16. How to do regular B.Ed from MDU and regular MSc from DU?
  17. Is it possible to do regular MBA after pursuing graduation from open university? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get admission in B.Ed regular after passing graduation?
6th July 2013, 03:53 PM
umeaskarthick

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for B.Ed regular from Kanpur University after securing 49.67% in graduation

hi...this is originally posted by umeaskarthick..
hello....

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education this exam is conducted for becoming a teacher......

Eligibility and Criteria:

** The candidate should have undergone 10+2+3 (15) or 11+1+3(15) pattern of study and passed the X and XII examinations conducted by the respective State Board or CBSE or any other recognized Board of Education / Examination and UG Degree examination of UGC approved Universities in any one of the school subjects offered by the Directorate of School Education at the Secondary / Higher Secondary Education level.

** Candidates who have passed under Double degree/Additional Degree programme with less than three years duration are not eligible for admission.

Require Minimum Percentage:

OC - 50%
OBC - 45%
MBC/DNC - 43%
SC/ST - 40%

*You should have Degree in any discipline
*Graduation with 50% of marks
*There is no age limit for the exam.

There will be a common entrance test for all which is called as Ed.CET i.e., Education Common Entrance test.

You need to write the entrance test then you can join in the colleges which offers B.Ed course.If you prepare well for the exam then you can get placement in the top colleges like:

Top Colleges:

*Himachal Pradesh University
*Jamila Milia Islamia University, Delhi
*University of Mysore
*All India B Ed College Information
*Univeristy of Punjab
*National Council of Teacher Education, New Delhi
*Indraprastha University
*Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra
* Sastra University

B.Ed Eligibility

1. Minimum of graduation degree in any discipline.

2. At least 50 percent marks in graduation.

3. OBC candidates need 45 percent marks.

4. SC/ST candidates can apply with 40 percent marks.

5. Your educational pattern should be 10+2+3.

Exam Pattern

*General Awareness Test

*Teaching Potential Test

*General Mental Ability Test

*Language Proficiency Test

*Language Proficiency Test: English and/or Hindi

After completing B.Ed you can apply for good teaching job in private sector as well in government. For government teaching job, you will have to clear the Teachers Eligibility Test (TET

ok...i hope u that this contents will help u...all the best...
17th September 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed regular from Kanpur University after securing 49.67% in graduation

Can i do B.E.D if i have 49% marks in B.A. and 53% in M.A.?
1st November 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed regular from Kanpur University after securing 49.67% in graduation

sir,
Can I appear b.ed? I have complete my Graduation with 49.8%(449/900) marks. please sir I am so confused.
11th March 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
can i appear b.ed I have camplet my gradution with 47% (425/900) mark so can i apply for b.ed form
18th June 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Is MBA person with 52% is eligible to do BED from Kanpur University
16th December 2016, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for b.ed regular from kanpur University after securing 44% in b.com and 49% in m.com or i am general category
16th December 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I am the girl students of general category in graduation with 44% can l apply in B.ed in kanpur University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?