13th January 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank exam after scoring 49% in PCM in 12th exam?

i got 49 percentage in pcm in 12th exam. can i apply for bank exams?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for AIEEE exam after scoring 45.66 in PCM and 49.28 in 12th?
  2. How to apply for 12th PCM in IMA Dehradun after scoring 87.5% marks in 10th CBSE board exam
  3. Can I apply for any bank clerk exam after scoring 52.4% in 12th?
  4. How to apply for bank PO exam after scoring 60% in 12th, 50% in B.Com? I am pursuing CS professional
  5. Can I apply for marine engineer after scoring 54.66 in PCM in 12th
  6. Can I apply for Bank PO exam in private or any government bank after scoring 70% in PG and 59.8% in UG at an age of 35 years?
  7. Am I eligible to give Bank PO Exam after scoring 58% in 12th Class and 80.16% in Graduation? Can a candidate who scored 45% in 12th and 53% in Graduation be eligible to give this Exam?
  8. Can I apply for AIEEE after scoring 62% in 12th board exam
  9. Can I apply for any bank clerk exam after scoring 52.4% in 12th?
  10. Can I apply for bank entrance exam after scoring 59.6% in 12th class -- [New]
  11. Can I apply for clerk IBPS exam after passing 12th with 88%(PCM)
  12. Which engineering branch should I choose after scoring 77% in PCM in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for AIEEE after passing class 12th exam with 62% and PCM with 54%
  14. Can I apply for AIEEE after scoring 52% in class 12th and 55% in PCM
  15. Can I apply for bank PO/clerk exam after scoring 48.67% in graduation and 51.66% in 12th class
  16. Can I apply for UPSC exam after scoring 65% marks all over and 55% in PCM in 12th standard?
  17. Can I get a good college after scoring 62% in 12th exam from CBSE with PCm
  18. Am I eligible for any government bank exam after scoring 72% marks in 10th and 59% in 12th?
9th February 2013, 06:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank exam after scoring 49% in PCM in 12th exam?

For attending CWE (Clerk) of IBPS, you must be a graduate. Graduation can be obtained in any subject. Such candidates can apply for P.O positions also. 12th passed candidates with a minimum of 60% marks can apply for SBI clerk. So it is better for you to search for a bank clerical job after completing graduation.
10th February 2013, 06:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Your 12th standard marks is just 49% so you are not applicable for Bank Clerk exam of SBI .

Only 12th standard candidate can apply SBI Clerk Exam but the candidate 12th standard marks must be above 60% .

From this year IBPS clerk want graduation degree so here you can not apply .So you have one option go for graduation degree .

If you once completed graduation degree then you can definitely applicable for Bank Clerk or PO exam . Because they not require any percentage marks in graduation degree .

One another thing , you should learn about Basic Computer Knowledge because in maximum time they need the computer course .

But your maximum age should not over 30 years old .If you are from reserved category then you are eligible for Age relaxation .

10th February 2013, 07:03 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the BANK exams if you meet the below eligibilty criteria set up for the PO as well as the Clerks Exams:

PO:
Min educational qualifications is Graduation Pass
Age should be between 21 and 30 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

CLERKS:
Min educational qualifications is Graduation Pass
Age should be between 20 and 28 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

In the written Tests for the PO exams questions would be asked from the below sections
Quantitative Aptitude
Reasoning
General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry
Computer Knowledge
English Language
Descriptive Paper on English Composition
10th February 2013, 09:41 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

As you are 12th pass candidate, you are only eligible for Bank Clerical Exam generally conducted by SBI and IBPS.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed 12th with 50% marks or having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with good knowledge over computer operation can apply for SBI, Clerical Exam.

The eligible candidate either having completed 10th with 60% marks or having completed 12th with 50% marks or having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with good cvommand over computer operation can apply for IBPS Clerical Exam.

So accordingly with 49% marks in 12th you are not eligible for Bank Clerical Exam. So after Graduation you can apply for the same.
11th February 2013, 08:07 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

After 12th one can apply for bank Clerical Exam as generally conducted by SBI and IBPS.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed either 10th with 60% marks or having completed 12th with 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board or having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate can apply for IBPS Clerical Exam.

The eligible candidate wishing to join SBI Clerical Exam, must be an Indian National having either completed 12th with 50% marksfor a recognised Board in any stream or having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

So with 49% it is not possible to apply for Bank Clerical Exam.
11th February 2013, 09:36 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Sorry to say but you are not eligible for any of the Bank Clerical Exams if you have just 49% marks in 12th standard.

The minimum eligibility criteria required for Bank Clerical Exams are :

* you must have completed 12th standard from any recognized board.

* You must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in 12th.

* your age should lie in between 18-28 years.

* For IBPS Clerical Exam , the minimum educational qualification required is graduation from any recognized college/university.

* There is also a relaxation in upper age of 3 years for OBC Candidates and of 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.

* You must be a citizen of India.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
11th February 2013, 12:55 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

First of all, I would like to tell you that all banking examinations are conducted by SBI and IBPS for the posts of Clerk and PO.

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for banking examinations at present time.

The eligibility criteria required for SBI and IBPS Clerk and PO examinations are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of 12th with 60% marks from any recognised board for SBI Clerk exam.

* Completion of graduation in any discipline from any recognised college or university for IBPS and SBI Clerk and PO exam.

* No percentage required in graduation for Clerk and PO examinations.

* Age limit- 18-28 yrs for Clerk and 20-30 yrs for IBPS PO and 21-30 yrs for SBI PO.

* Nationality- Indian.

* Age relaxation- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contendors.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
11th February 2013, 05:32 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for bank Clerk exam after passing 12th with 49% percent Marks.

ELIGIBILITY FOR BANK CLERK:-
> Pass 12th with any stream with minimum 55% marks from recognized board.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 50% marks is require.
> Age limit for bank clerk is 17-22 year.
> For ST/SC candidate 17-25 year.
> Candidate must be citizen of India.

Bank Clerk Exam is conducted by:-
> I.B.P.S
> S.B.I

You have other option like:-
> N.D.A
> T.T.E
etc

ALL THE BEST!
11th February 2013, 11:53 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Hey it's really sad news for you, you are not eligible for Bank clerk exam. Because after 12th standard with atleast 60% marks the candidates are eligible for SBI bank clerk exam but you have only 49% of marks so you are not eligible and to apply for IBPS clerk exam you should be complete graduation. So first complete your graduation and then apply IBPS clerical exam.

IBPS conducting this under 19 banking sectors.

Eligibility details about IBPS clerical exam:-

Graduation is the minimum educational qualification for this exam, but the graduation must be complete from a recognised university.

There is no need of percentage restrictions.

You should be a citizen of india.

Age criteria:-

Age limits are 20 to 28 years,

3 years relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates,

10 years relaxation for PWD candidates.

Selection process:-

Written exam,

Personal interview.

Syllabus for written exam:-

General english,

General awareness with reference to banking industry,

Reasoning,

Quantitative aptitude,

Computer knowledge.

For more details CLICK HERE

Best of luck
13th February 2013, 12:50 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for bank clerical exam because required percentage of marks in 12th standard for this exam is 60% marks. So you are not eligible for this exam.

ELIGIBILITY:

12th standard candidates are applicable

Candidate should be a citizen of india

Age limit for this exam is 18 to 27 years

Upper age relaxation for OBC candidates is 3 years

5 years for SC/ST candidates

SELECTION PROCESS:

Written exam

Interview

BEST OF LUCK....
15th February 2013, 07:28 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
For attending CWE (Clerk) of IBPS, you must be a graduate. Graduation can be obtained in any subject. Such candidates can apply for P.O positions also. 12th passed candidates with a minimum of 60% marks can apply for SBI clerk. So it is better for you to search for a bank clerical job after completing graduation.

Dear Aspirant,

Really Sorry To say that after scoring just 49% in your 12th Standard You can not apply for Bank Clerk Exam......

Because, According to the Qualification Require for Bank Clerk state that a candidate must have secure at least 60% in their 12th std......

Age Criteria:

Age should be between 18 to 28 years, There is relaxation is available for OBC +3 years on Upper age and for SC/ST +5 years on Upper age.....

Exam Content:

1. General Awareness
  2. English Language
  3. Quantitative Aptitude
  4. Reasoning Ability
  5. Marketing Aptitude Test
  6. Computer Knowledge

With Regards.......
Dharm
15th February 2013, 10:24 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

you can not eligible for the Bank clerk exam. Because you need to minimum 60% of marks. But you have 49% of marks.

Eligibility:

You should be indian.

You should complete the Graduation from any recognized university.

No percentage required for this exam.

Age limit should be 20 to 28 years.

Upper age relaxation is applicable.

3 years for obc and 5 years for sc/st.

Selection Process:

Written Test

Interview

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?