29th August 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for AIEEE after passing class 12th exam with 62% and PCM with 54%

Sir,my name is shivam i jst passed class 12th exam with percentage of 62%,got 54% in pcm can apply for AIEEE:2013??

30th August 2012, 11:42 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for AIEEE after passing class 12th exam with 62% and PCM with 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,my name is shivam i jst passed class 12th exam with percentage of 62%,got 54% in pcm can apply for AIEEE:2013??
AIEEE Exam Details:

To sit for the AIEEE Exam you need to pass your class 12 exam with not less than 50 percent of marks and along with that 50% of marks is also required in physics, mathematics and chemistry taken together. Physics and mathematics should be your compulsory subject.

If you want to pursue B.Arch then you have to have mathematics as your compulsory subject at 10+2 level and then secure 50% of marks at 10+2 level.

Following subjects can be considered as optional subjects at 10+2 level: Chemistry, Biology, Bio-Technology and Computer Science.

Your age should not be more than 25 years as that is the upper age limit for the general category candidates. There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates.

For the SC/ST candidates, OBC candidates and those who are physically handicapped will get an age relaxation of 5 years. This means the upper age limit for these candidates is 30 years.

At the most this exam can be given for three times. This rule is binding on all irrespective of what your category is.

AIEEE Exam Pattern:

List of AIEEE Reference Books:

New Pattern AIEEE Chemistry
by Snajay Sharma
Publisher: Arihant Publications

Chapterwise Solutions of AIEEE Mathematics with 10 Mock Tests (2002 - 2012)
by Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications

35 Years IIT-JEE + 11 Years AIEEE Topicwise Solved Papers Physics
by Sunil Batra
Publisher: Disha Publication

The Pearson Complete Guide for the AIEEE 2012
by Dinesh Khattar
Publisher: Pearson

Complete Physics For AIEEE 2012
by Tmh
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited

Complete Chemistry For AIEEE 2012
by TMH
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited

List of AIEEE Coaching Centres:

Bansal Classes Pvt Ltd.

Core Academy

Allen Career Institute

Career Launcher

Kelwin AIEEE Classes

Career Point

Eklavya Academy

Resonance Eduventures Pvt. Ltd.

Narayana Coaching Centre

Vibrant Academy (India) Pvt Ltd.

Hope this helps :-> :->
14th January 2021, 03:42 AM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Default Re: Can I apply for AIEEE after passing class 12th exam with 62% and PCM with 54%

To sit for the AIEEE Exam you need to pass your class 12 exam with not less than 50 percent of marks and along with that 50% of marks is also required in physics, mathematics and chemistry taken together. Physics and mathematics should be your compulsory subject .
So you can
15th January 2021, 01:10 AM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRESTHATHAKUR View Post
To sit for the AIEEE Exam you need to pass your class 12 exam with not less than 50 percent of marks and along with that 50% of marks is also required in physics, mathematics and chemistry taken together. Physics and mathematics should be your compulsory subject .
So you can
Nowadays, AIEEE exam is not being conducted. It is replaced by JEE that is joint entrance exam.
After 12th , you have to give JEE mains exams. After passing it, you have to give JEE advance exam in order to get admission into the various branches of B.tech. course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?