13th January 2013, 09:41 PM
Aandyalone

Can I apply for any bank clerk exam after scoring 52.4% in 12th?

Can i apply for any bank clerk exam having 52.4% in 10+2 if not any other. I come under st cotta

14th January 2013, 08:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any bank clerk exam after scoring 52.4% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aandyalone View Post
Can i apply for any bank clerk exam having 52.4% in 10+2 if not any other. I come under st cotta

BPS- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It conduct the bank exam every year and CLERK for 20 public sector of bank.

If you have completed graduation degree OR if you have completed diploma degree then you are applicable for IBPS CLERK Exam.

With the help of 12th standard marks you are not eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with above 60% OR have completed Graduation degree are applicable for SBI CLERK Exam.Marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST/PH category.

Your 12th standard marks is below 60% so you are not applicable for SBI Clerk exam.Even you are from SC category then marks relaxation provide for 5% .With the help of relaxation you are not eligible for SBI clerk Exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for Reserved category.

So first you have completed graduation degree then you are applicable for Bank Clerk exam.

14th January 2013, 04:47 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for bank Clerical Exam after scoring 52.4% in 12th.

The bank Clerical exam is generally conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection).

The eligible candidate wishing to apply for SBI Clerical Exam, must be an Indian Citizen having completed 12th with 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board or having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with good knowledge over computer operation.

For IBPS Clerical exam, the candidate must be an Indian National having either completed 10th with 60% marks or having completed 12th with 50% marks or having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognsed University within the age of 18 to 28 years with good command over computer operation.

So as you have secured 52.4% marks in 12th, you are eligible for bank Clerical exam conducted by SBI and IBPS.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
14th January 2013, 07:00 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Unfortunately you can not apply for the Clerk exam. The eligibility for the Bank Clerk exam has been raised from 12th standard to graduation by the Institute of Banking Personnel Services. The State Bank of India has also made graduation mandatory for the candidates applying for the Clerk Exam.

It does not matter if you belong to Schedule Tribe, you must have graduation degree to apply for the Bank Clerk Exam. Therefore please continue with your studies and complete the graduation. After completing graduation in any stream you will be eligible for the Clerk Exam by SBI and IBPS.

IBPS Clerk Eligibility

1. You should be of Indian origin.

2. Bachelor degree in any discipline.

3. Diploma or degree in Computers is required. Or the candidate should have Computers/IT as one of the subjects in High School or college.

4. You should be able to fluently write and speak official language of the state where you want job.

5. The age limit is 20 to 28 years for Clerk Exam.

6. Upto 3 years relaxation for OBC.

7. Upto 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.

8. There is 10 years relaxation for PWD candidates.

List of PSU Banks

Allahabad Bank

Andhra Bank

Bank of Baroda

Bank of Maharashtra

Bank of India

Central Bank of India

Canara Bank

Dena Bank

Corporation Bank

Indian Overseas Bank

Indian Bank

Punjab National Bank

Oriental Bank of Commerce

Syndicate Bank

Punjab & Sind Bank

United Bank of India

Union Bank of India

Vijaya Bank

UCO Bank
16th January 2013, 02:01 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Quote:
BPS- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It conduct the bank exam every year and CLERK for 20 public sector of bank.

If you have completed graduation degree OR if you have completed diploma degree then you are applicable for IBPS CLERK Exam.

With the help of 12th standard marks you are not eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with above 60% OR have completed Graduation degree are applicable for SBI CLERK Exam.Marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST/PH category.

Your 12th standard marks is below 60% so you are not applicable for SBI Clerk exam.Even you are from SC category then marks relaxation provide for 5% .With the help of relaxation you are not eligible for SBI clerk Exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for Reserved category.

So first you have completed graduation degree then you are applicable for Bank Clerk exam.
17th January 2013, 05:12 AM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

Sorry to say that you cannot apply for any bank clerk examination as per as your present qualification.

The eligibility criteria required for bank clerical examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any stream with a minimum of 60% marks from any recognised college or university.

* Age limit- 20-28 yrs.

* Age relaxation- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contendors.

* Nationality- Indian.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
17th January 2013, 09:07 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear There,

Image: http://s3images.coroflot.com/user_files/individual_files/298545_u6TsmmsjNhCjeM_9Ju_UNdKJo.jpg

Sorry to say that you cannot apply for any bank clerk examination as per as your present qualification.
_
The eligibility criteria required for bank clerical examination are prescribed as below:-_

* Completion of graduation in any stream with a minimum of 60% marks from any recognised college or university.

* Age limit- 20-28 yrs.

* Age relaxation- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contendors.

* Nationality- Indian.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
19th January 2013, 12:39 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I apply for any bank clerk exam after scoring 52.4% in 12th?

Quote:

Eligibility For Bank Clerk Exams

Candidates appearing for the Bank Clerk Exams must satisfy following conditions :-

>> Candidate must be within the age limit of 18-28 years..

>> Candidate must have secured an aggregate of 60% in 12th..55% for SC/ST..

Apart from this..you can apply for IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) CWE (Common Written Exam)

Candidates appearing for the IBPS CWE Exam must have following qualifications :-

>> Candidate must be within the age limit of 18-28 years..3 years and 5 years of age relaxation for OBC and SC/ST respectively..

>> Candidate must have completed graduation from a recognized institute (no percentage restriction)

IBPS conducts exam for recruitment of candidates for 20 public sector banks..

You can appear for the IBPS Exam..for more details Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: docx IBPS Clerk Exam 2011.docx(12.9 KB, 34 views)
File Type: docx IBPS Clerk Exam.docx(26.4 KB, 40 views)
File Type: docx IBPS General Awareness 2011.docx(12.5 KB, 35 views)
File Type: docx IBPS CWE Clerical Cadre Solved Sample Paper 2011.docx(11.6 KB, 56 views)
File Type: pdf IBPS Info.pdf(123.3 KB, 44 views)
20th January 2013, 07:58 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

IBPS Now conducts Common written Exams on Behalf of 20 Nationalised banks for the post of Clerks.

Below is the Eligibilty to apply for the written exams of the CLERKS
Min educational qualifications is Graduation Pass
Age should be between 20 and 28 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

Since you have just passed class 12th, so you cannot apply for the CLERKS exams right now

Enrol in the Graduation Course and after completion of Graduation Apply for the clerks exams

Questions will be asked from the below sections in the IBPS Clerks Exams:
Numerical Ability
Reasoning
General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry
Computer Knowledge
English Language
27th February 2013, 03:57 PM
narendra B.

Smile Re: Can I apply for any bank clerk exam after scoring 52.4% in 12th?

Quote:
IBPS Now conducts Common written Exams on Behalf of 20 Nationalised banks for the post of Clerks.

Below is the Eligibilty to apply for the written exams of the CLERKS
Min educational qualifications is Graduation Pass
Age should be between 20 and 28 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

Since you have just passed class 12th, so you cannot apply for the CLERKS exams right now

Enrol in the Graduation Course and after completion of Graduation Apply for the clerks exams

Questions will be asked from the below sections in the IBPS Clerks Exams:
Numerical Ability
Reasoning
General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry
Computer Knowledge
English Language
1st March 2013, 02:20 AM
dyco

Quote:
Sorry, to say dear but at present you are not eligible to appear in any bank exam whether its clerk or some other.
All- private and public sector banks have had made a minimum of graduation degree as educational qualification required.
Below are all the eligibility required to appear in the bank clerk exam-

>candidate must posses degree from a recognized university in any discipline

>candidate must be citizen of India

>candidate should have computer literacy/diploma

>candidate must have proficiency in the State/UT language for which applying

>general candidate should have age between 20-28 years
There is relaxation in upper age limit of reseerved categories as per government rules like-
OBC- 3 years
SC/ST- 5 years

All the best for your further studies.

With Regards
1st March 2013, 10:27 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

You must have a degree

Until now, even +2 pass candidates were allowed to sit for bank exams. However, starting this year, the criteria has been changed. For IBPS Clerk CWE 2013, you must have a valid degree from a recognized university. If you don’t have a valid degree, you are not eligible for the test.

You must have computer skills

This is another significant change that has happened in IBPS Clerk Exam 2013’s criteria. At the time of application, you need to show proof that you have basic computer skills. This proof could be your mark sheet of +2, if you had computer science as a subject, or a certificate course from a recognized institute such as NIIT.

Age limit

The lower age limit for IBPS Clerk Exam 2013 is 20 years, while the upper age limit is 28 years. This remains unchanged over the previous years.

Application to only one state

This year, you can apply to national banks in one state only. In order to apply to a particular state, you must be fluent in the local language of the state.

These are new Eligibility rules effective from the year 2013.

Sorry to say this but since you have passed only 12th, hence you are not eligible for the exam.
3rd March 2013, 12:20 AM
narendra B.

Quote:
Hi friend,
IBPS is conducting common entrance exam for banking posts.
The new eligibility condition of Bank job is as follows :-
1. Age limit for clerical & PO cadre shallbe minimum :20 ;maximum 28 years
Relaxation in max. age for sc/st/obc/PWD/EXS as per current rules
2. The minimum educational qualification for clerk: Graduation & for PO’s Graduation with 60%, candidate have completed 12th standard with above 60%.
But your 12th standard marks is below 60% so you are not applicable for SBI Clerk exam. Even you are from SC category then marks relaxation provide for 5% .With the help of relaxation you are not eligible for SBI clerk Exam.
4th September 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i hav completed graduation and i want to apply for ibps clerk exam. i hva completed computer courses from private institute .so i am elegible for apply .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?