29th July 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CFA after completing B.E in electrical engineering

I have completed B.E in electrical engineer but i interest in CFA so can i apply addmission in CFA?

5th June 2015, 02:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CFA after completing B.E in electrical engineering

CFA stands for the Chartered Financial Analyst Exam. It consists of three tiered test administered by CFA institute for the individuals who want to be a CFA charter.

In order to enroll for CFA and register for the first exam, you must have following things:

>> An international travel passport.

>>You must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates of bachelor's degree are also eligible for registration.

Even if you have four years of work experience, you can register for it.

So as you have completed your bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, you can apply for the CFA.

CFA first level exam is conducted twice every year in June and December.

For CFA exam calendars, Click here .

For CFA program fees, Click here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?