9th September 2012, 02:16 PM
Asha mn

Am I eligible for bank clerk after scoring 43 and 44% in 10th and 12th?

I scored 43 & 44 percentage in 10th & 12th but i scored 52 percentage in mcom
is i am eligible for bank clerk

22nd September 2012, 03:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for bank clerk after scoring 43 and 44% in 10th and 12th?

Pass in HSC with 50% marks is the qualification required for IBPS clerk. Bachelor degree holders can also apply. No minimum percentage is required in the case. As you are a PG degree holder you will be eligible. You can apply for the PO position too. For either of these posts you should be well prepared for the entrance exam.
12th October 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for bank clerk after scoring 43 and 44% in 10th and 12th?

sir i have just passed intermediate with 90 percent can i eligible for ibps cwe online exam
22nd October 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

can i eligible for bank exam if i got 10th with 55% and 12th with 47%
plzz rply....i want bank job
22nd October 2012, 07:40 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

My friend since you have completed post graduation, the marks of 10th and 12th standard are irrelevant. Regardless of what you scored in 10th, 12th and graduation, you are eligible to appear for the Bank Clerk Exam.

The requirement here is a graduation degree. How much you score in graduation is not relevant. Since you have a graduation degree my recommendation for you is to go for Bank PO Exam rather than Bank Clerk.

The qualification requirement for both exams remains the same. However the salary of Bank PO is better than Clerk. Therefore Bank PO exam is the way to go forward. You will be able to appear for the exam next year in June. However if still interested in Clerk, then please visit the official website of IBPS to submit the form since registration for the December exam is currently going on.

IBPS Clerk Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any stream.

2. Age limit is 18 to 28 years.

3. The age limit for OBC is relaxed by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST

4. A diploma/degree in computer is also required. Alternatively you should have computers as one of the subjects in High School/College.

IBPS Bank PO Eligibility

1. A bachelor degree in any stream from a recongizned university.

2. A limit for the exam is 20 to 30 years.

3. The age limit for OBC is relaxed by 3 years.

4. Age limit for SC/ST is relaxed by 5 years.

List of PSU Banks

Allahabad Bank

Andhra Bank

Bank of Baroda

Bank of Maharashtra

Bank of India

Central Bank of India

Canara Bank

Dena Bank

Corporation Bank

Indian Overseas Bank

Indian Bank

Punjab National Bank

Oriental Bank of Commerce

Syndicate Bank

Punjab & Sind Bank

United Bank of India

Union Bank of India

Vijaya Bank

UCO Bank
25th December 2012, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,am i eligible for Bank PO exams as i have 59% in 10,54% in 10 2,and 52% in 10 2 3?
25th December 2012, 11:58 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

With a score of 43% in 10th and 44% in 12th, it is not possible to apply for any bank clerical exam.

Bank clerical Exam generally conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection)for 19 Public Sector banks.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian Citizen having either completed 12th with 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board OR have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with good knowledge over computer operation, is eligible to apply for SBI Clerical Exam.

For IBPS Clerical exam, the candidate must be an Indian National having completed 10th with 60% marks OR having completed 12th in any stream from a recognised Board with 50% marks OR have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good command over computer operation.

So if have completed Graduation, you can apply for bank Clerical exam.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
26th December 2012, 08:38 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

The Bank Clerical Examinations are mainly conducted by two organizations namely :

A) State Bank Of India

b) Institute Of Banking Personnel selection

* The Minimum educational Qualification that you should have for SBI Clerical Examination is 12th with a minimum of 60% marks .

* Relaxation of 5 % marks for those belonging to Reserved Categories.

* The Minimum Educational Qualification that you should have for IBPS Clerical Examination is 12th with a minimum of 55% marks.

* Relaxation of 5 % marks is granted for those belonging to Reserved Categories.

So , on the basis of the above mentioned its quite clear that you are not eligible for the Bank Clerk examination.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
27th December 2012, 01:39 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

Sorry to say but you can not eligible for bank clerk examination after scoring 43% in 10th and 44% in 12th.

The Bank clerk examinations generally conducted by SBI( State bank of India) and IBPS(Institute of banking personnel selection).

The educational qualifications for bank clerical exam are:-

* Educational Qualification:- a) for SBI clerical examination, you should have 60% marks in 12th.
b) for IBPS clerical examination, you should have 55% marks in12th.

*Nationality:- Indian.

* Age limit:- 18-28 yrs.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.

18th January 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for psu banks job after scoring 48% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 48%in graduation and pursuing mba in banking and 3years worked experiance in private bank
please reply
18th January 2013, 04:57 PM
babanpreet

As you have done graduation,you are eligible

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS For IBPS Clerical Exam-:

Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

Computer literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer
operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.

Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.

Age (As on 01.10.2012):

Minimum: 20 Years Maximum: 28 Years
The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates

Relaxation of Upper age limit

Sr. No. Category Age relaxation
1 Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 years
2 Other Backward Classes 3 years
3 Persons With Disability 10 years
18th January 2013, 06:49 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for bank clerk after scoring 43 and 44% in 10th and 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asha mn View Post
I scored 43 & 44 percentage in 10th & 12th but i scored 52 percentage in mcom
is i am eligible for bank clerk
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Bank Clerk Exam after passing 12th with 43%.

For Bank Clerk you have to passing 12th with minimum 60% marks.

The limit is 18-28 year.

Bank Clerk exam is conducted by:-
> State Bank Of India
> I.B.P.S

Only Indian are eligible for Bank Clerk Exam.

GOOD LUCK!
16th February 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for bank clerk or PO after scoring 70% and 52% in 10th and 12th and 62% in b.tech
17th July 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for bank clerk exam after scoring 45% in 12th and 54% graduation?
12th June 2022, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for bank exam plzz sir tell me I m scoring in class 10- 47%& 12-67%, & graduate 43% can I apply bank clerk exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?