4th January 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for a job in bank after passing 12th with science stream

can i apply for job in a bank after passing out 12th with science stream and what i have to do for that....is it necessary to get graduation

11th January 2014, 01:05 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for a job in bank after passing 12th with science stream

You are not eligible to apply for Bank Jobs after completion of 12th class.

One should have completed Graduation in order to be eligible to apply for Clerical positions.

But to apply for PO positions, you should have completed Graduation with a minimum of 60% of marks.

The selection procedure for bank jobs would include
-Written Exam
-Interview

IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of Clerical and PO positions for all public sector banks.

My suggestion for you would be to apply for IBPS PO Exam after completion of Graduation.

The required age criteria for you to apply for IBPS PO Exam would be
20-30 years of age for the candidates of General category.
Relaxation in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
Relaxation in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC or ST category.

So, I suggest you to join Graduation in the stream which you are interested and start preparation for the IBPS PO Exam.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and apply for it as and when the notification is released.

Wish you all the best.

For more information on this exam, you can visit
http://www.ibps.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?