14th March 2012, 10:29 PM
vansaj1990

How can we apply for Excise and Sales tax inspector? What is the date of sale of forms?

sir plese tell me how we apply form of exasise and sale tax inspector. And what is the date of form

Related Questions:
  1. How to become sales tax Inspector after completing B.Com? Physically fitness requirement, eligibility criteria and books for preparation of the same?
  2. How can I apply for income tax/sales tax officer?
  3. State Excise Sub Inspector exams in 2011: how to apply? when and where are the forms available?
  4. How to apply for Government jobs in Income tax and Sales tax office?
  5. Job Opportunities for ICWAI Freshers in Excise, Customs, Sales Tax and Income Tax Departments?
  6. Detailed information regarding Central sales tax, wealth tax and income tax?
  7. Which are the exams in the field of sales tax excise, custom service? I am a CA, CS student
  8. How to become a sales tax inspector after TYBA?
  9. What are the vacancies for income tax/sales tax officer
  10. How many vacancies for post of income tax inspector and central excise inspector ( SSC ) ?
  11. What steps should be taken after BBM in order to become a Sales tax or Income tax officer?
  12. Can a B.Com final year student be eligible to apply for SSC Income Tax/Excise/Custom Inspector Exam? Minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for the same?
  13. Last year Cutoff Marks for SSC Tier II exam for OBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for a job at Income Tax Department? Exams to appear for and date of sale of forms?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying government job? Can we apply over internet? -- [New]
  16. Date of Tax Inspector Exam? Procedure to apply for this Exam?
  17. What type of job can I give after passing staff selection commission exam?
  18. Difference between Sales Tax Inspect and Income Tax Officer?
15th May 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can we apply for Excise and Sales tax inspector? What is the date of sale of forms?

What is criteria for Sales Tax Inspector, Maharashtra?
Are this exam in Marathi language?
26th December 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can we apply for Excise and Sales tax inspector? What is the date of sale of forms?

What is date of next mpsc exam
1st December 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY VACANCIES FOR EXSERVICEMEN PERSON FOR THE POST OF EXISE AND SALE TAX INSPECTOR, AND WHAT IS THE EDUCATION CRITERIA , AND AGE LIMIT FOR THE SAME POST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?