9th June 2011, 11:00 AM
Utsav007

Can I apply for a good government job while in final year B.Tech? How can I apply for it?

sir i am a final year b.tech student.
can i apply for a good govt job?
then how can i apply?please suggest me a good govt job sir.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech final year is eligible for any government?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job while doing B.E ECE final year?
  3. Can I apply for a good government job while in final year B.Tech? How can I apply for it?
  4. What kind of job should I apply after B.Tech in IT if I am not interested in Software related job? Are there any government jobs like IAS for which I can apply?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for private or government job when I have backlogs?
  6. Procedure to apply for a job in CBI? Can BE final year students apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for Jobs in Air Force while pursuing my final year B.Tech?
  8. How can I apply for government polytechnic job? I am studying final year B.E CS student
  9. List of posts to apply for Government job after BE CSE?
  10. Can I get government job when I am doing final year of B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for government railways job while doing BCA final year?
  12. List of good Electrical Companies to apply for being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get the government job? How to get the government job? -- [New]
  14. Government job scopes for B.E CSE students? Where shall I apply for government job?
  15. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  16. Can I apply for Government Job in Delhi while in final year D.Ed(2 years course) in MP?
  17. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in TamilNadu tourism after completion of BA course?
30th September 2011, 06:41 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for a good government job while in final year B.Tech? How can I apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsav007 View Post
sir i am a final year b.tech student.
can i apply for a good govt job?
then how can i apply?please suggest me a good govt job sir.
Can I apply for a good government job while in final year B.Tech? How can I apply for it?

Again an Incomplete question ! .You haven't provide your branch name which makes our job tedious as The students of all branches can't apply for any job as per there wish .The criteria differs as per job and authorities .For example Computer Science student can't apply for IES.So you should have mentioned the name of your branch to get satisfactory answer from us .

However you can apply for all government jobs which demands Graduation Degree .For example :Bank PO, IB, Income Tax Department ,Military e.t.c

Please provide us full information to get better answer from us.

With Regards
ravik1214
30th September 2011, 06:48 PM
ANKIT050

Default Re: Can I apply for a good government job while in final year B.Tech? How can I apply for it?

hi dear,

.You haven't provide your branch name which makes our job tedious as The students of all branches can't apply for any job as per there wish .The criteria differs as per job and authorities .For example Computer Science student can't apply for IES.So you should have mentioned the name of your branch to get satisfactory answer from us .

ankit

thanking you
30th September 2011, 08:33 PM
jevirsinh

Default Re: Can I apply for a good government job while in final year B.Tech? How can I apply for it?

Hello friend..

After completing B.Tech you are eligible for following Exam.

UPSC conducted exams
1.IES
2.IAS
3.IPS
4.CDS
4.ISS

other central government companies
BSNL
BHEL
BEL
SAIL
EIL
CDAC
ISRO
DRDO
MTNL
ONGC
NTPC
IOCL
ECIL
INDIAN RAILWAY SERVICE
INDIAN DEFENCE SERVICE
BANKING SERVICE

All the best....
30th September 2011, 08:41 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Yes you can apply for different Government jobs like :

1. Indian Administrative Service
2. Indian Police Service
3. IFS
4. Indian Air Force
5. Indian Navy
6. Indian Army
7. Rail
8. Bank
9. Government School/Colleges teacher or professor etc.

Choose ant one of the following and according to this you have to prepare for this.

For I.A.S., I.P.S., I.F.S. you can visit the UPSC's official site because UPSC organised every year these kind of examination.

http://www.upsc.gov.in

For banking section generally S.B.I. is most important section and also a big organization and the official site is :

http://www.sbi.co.in

Again for air force you can visit :

http://www.carrierairforce.ac.in

all the best.
30th September 2011, 08:42 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Yes you can apply for different Government jobs like :

1. Indian Administrative Service
2. Indian Police Service
3. IFS
4. Indian Air Force
5. Indian Navy
6. Indian Army
7. Rail
8. Bank
9. Government School/Colleges teacher or professor etc.

Choose ant one of the following and according to this you have to prepare for this.

For I.A.S., I.P.S., I.F.S. you can visit the UPSC's official site because UPSC organised every year these kind of examination.

http://www.upsc.gov.in

For banking section generally S.B.I. is most important section and also a big organization and the official site is :

http://www.sbi.co.in

Again for air force you can visit :

http://www.carrierairforce.ac.in

all the best.
30th September 2011, 10:16 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Again an Incomplete question ! .You haven't provide your branch name which makes our job tedious as The students of all branches can't apply for any job as per there wish .The criteria differs as per job and authorities .For example Computer Science student can't apply for IES.So you should have mentioned the name of your branch to get satisfactory answer from us .

However you can apply for all government jobs which demands Graduation Degree .For example :Bank PO, IB, Income Tax Department ,Military e.t.c

30th September 2011, 10:23 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

30th September 2011, 11:13 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
Following is the criteria required to appear in the entrance exams for different Govt. jobs:-
1. 60% in class 10
2. 60% in class 12
3. 60% in graduation
--If you do have the above criteria then you can apply for almost all the Govt. jobs.
All the best for your future.
Thank you!!!
1st October 2011, 12:32 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, there have few govt jobs those you can apply while students in final year B.Tech.

some of them are

>>defense.

>>NTPC.

>>BPC.

>>ONGC.

>>BHEL.

>>BARC.

>>ISRO.

>>POWER GRID.

etc.

other govt psu exam you can appear after doing engineering.

all the best......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?