16th January 2017, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to become an Air Hostess? How much do I have to pay to become an Air Hostess?

Respected Sir, My name is Shaik Mizba and I want to become an Air Hostess so I need to know what is the qualification required to become an Air Hostess? How much do I have to pay to become an Air Hostess? Is it necessary to have Training for it? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th January 2017, 04:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become an Air Hostess? How much do I have to pay to become an Air Hostess?

Airline industry is one in which every employee is paid very high an air hostesses are also paid handsomely. For becoming an air hostess, communication, specifically English communication will be a major factor. There are lots of Institutes which are providing training for candidates interested in this field and you can join one of them and try to reach your goal. These institutes also provide placement options so that you will not have to run around in search of jobs and these institutes will it rain you all areas required to be a successful air hostess. The government institutes conduct entrance exam after 12th. So if you qualify in the entrance exam you will get the government institute to complete your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?