17th January 2017, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join NASA after completing class 12th? Do I have to write any exam for the same?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to join NASA so I want to know what is the procedure to join NASA after completing class 12th? Do I have to write any exam for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join NASA after completing class 12th? Do I have to write any exam for the same?
  2. Which subjects should I study in class 12th to join NASA? What is the procedure to join NASA?
  3. How to join NASA after passing 12th class? What is the procedure to join it?
  4. How can I join NASA after completing my studies? Which College should I choose to join NASA?
  5. What is the procedure to join NASA after class 12th?
  6. Admission in ISRO or NASA after 12th standard? Procedure to follow after degree to join ISRO or NASA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join NASA or ISRO after completing 12th
  8. How can I join ISRO after completing class 12th (Science)? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  9. How to become a NASA astronaut?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write for admission?
  11. Procedure to join NASA after 10th standard
  12. Which branch should I choose for B.Tech to join the NASA in the future? What steps should I follow to join NASA?
  13. What is the procedure to join NASA after studying in 10th?
  14. What steps should I follow to join CID after completing class 12th (Biology)? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [New]
  15. How to join NASA after completion of 12th Class?
  16. Am I eligible to join the CID after completing class 12th? What steps should I follow to join the CID?
  17. How can I join NASA if I am a student in class 12th?
  18. How to join NASA or ISRO as an Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineer? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?
17th January 2017, 03:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join NASA after completing class 12th? Do I have to write any exam for the same?

After 12th you cannot get into NASA . You need to complete graduation in engineering so that you can get into the organisations. They are one of the reputed organisations involved and you cannot get into the organisation so easily. You need to maintain a percentage of 70% and above throughout the academic so that you can join the organisation. The selection process consists of many rounds and you need to clear each and around so that you can get into organisation. The rounds are as follows:

Written Test

Group discussion

Technical round

HR interview
17th January 2017, 03:43 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to join NASA after completing class 12th? Do I have to write any exam for the same?

No, on the basis of 12th standard you are not eligible to join Indian Space Research Organisation on NASA. To join this organisation you must have a higher standard degree such as engineering and while doing this kind of degree you must have to maintain your academic result as above 70%. After completing your degree you will be eligible to appear for written exam, personal interview in order to join this organisation. So firstly you have to complete your degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?