19th June 2013, 05:27 PM
HOOPSE

Can I apply for IPS after graduating in Animation course

sir,
i have graduated in animation course. can i apply for ips office? if yes, what ceteria i should use?

1st April 2014, 03:27 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IPS after graduating in Animation course

You may face an issue if you don’t have a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university. You have not mentioned the university and other specifications like degree. If the degree is from a recognised college and you have scored minimum 55 per cent then you are eligible for the test. The entrance exam comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. IPS exam also have some specific physical requirement which are different from rest of the Civil Service exam. Best of luck.
2nd April 2014, 11:18 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for IPS after graduating in Animation course

Having completed Graduation in Animation, you are eligible to apply for IPS which is one of the popular civil service in India.

In order to be placed in any of the civil service, one should crack the following selection procedure

Civil Services Aptitude Test
Civil Services Main Exam
Interview

Here is the required eligibility criteria for the candidates to apply for this Exam.

Academic Qualification :
One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.

No minimum percentage of marks are required for the candidates in Graduation.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of Graduation also can apply for this Exam but they should be able to show the proof of passing in Graduation when they appear for Interview.

Age criteria :
For General category : 21-30 years.
For OBC category : 21-33 years.
For SC or ST category : 21-35 years

There is huge competition among the candidates to crack this Exam. Have good level preparation, then only you can crack this Exam.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?