29th October 2011, 07:27 PM
kuppam bharath

Can I apply for JTO while studying final year MSc Electronics and Communication?

sir iam studying final year M.Sc (electronics and communication).So, can i apply jto?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for JTO exam while in Electronics and Communication Department?
  2. Can I apply for BSNL JTO exam after MSc in Electronics and Communication? Syllabus of BSNL JTO exam for Electronics and Communication students?
  3. What is the date of BSNL JTO exam? For which other exams can I apply for?
  4. How to get government jobs after studying MSc electronics and communication -- [New]
  5. Details about JTO exam? Date of the entrance test?
  6. How to do my project in ISRO after studying final year MSc in electronics
  7. What will be the exact criteria for B.Tech pre final year candidate to appear for BSNL JTO Exam?
  8. How to apply for JTO exam? Date of JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Best universities and colleges for MSc electronics? I am studying BSc electronics
  10. How can I apply for JTO? I am from electronics and communication engineering
  11. Can I apply for BSNL government job in 4th year after studying B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
  12. can BSc (IST) apply for Msc electronics?
  13. How to get a job in Air Force while studying final year diploma in electronics and communication?
  14. When to apply for BSNL JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of IT?
  15. What is the last date to apply for JTO exam? I am studying B.Tech 4th year
  16. How to do final year project after doing final year M.Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication Systems?
  17. BSNL JTO question papers for Electronics and Communication?
  18. Can I apply for M.Tech in digital and communication electronics after passing MSc in Physics with specialization in communication electronics?
31st October 2011, 08:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JTO while studying final year MSc Electronics and Communication?

Yes you can apply for the JTO exam while being in the final year of M.Sc. The minimum eligibility for attending the JTO exam is a graduation in engineering. You need to do your M.Sc in streams such as radio engineering, telecommunications, electronics etc. You need to be at least 21 years of age. The final year candidates are also eligible to apply for this exam.
1st November 2011, 12:53 AM
Fraction Down

Default Re: Can I apply for JTO while studying final year MSc Electronics and Communication?

dear friend,

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited will recruit about 3945 Junior Telecom Officers by open competitive examination BSNL JTO 2010 on All India basis.

Eligibility Criteria :-

1) You should have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.

2) Only Indian Nationals condidate would be eligible to apply.

Reservation:

SC- 546
ST- 272
OBC- 968
OC- 1805
TOTAL- 3591

The post of J.T.O. is in the IDA pay-scale of Rs. 9850-250-14600.

best of luck
1st November 2011, 12:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuppam bharath View Post
sir iam studying final year M.Sc (electronics and communication).So, can i apply jto?

DETAILS ABOUT BSNL JTO EXAM

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :

JTO-TELECOM

Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university.

i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.
vi. Information Technology

Final year student are eligible for JTO exam..

JTO-CIVIL

You must have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

JTO-ELECTRICAL

You must have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

AGE LIMITATION:-

The maximum age for JTO exam is 30 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

NATIONALITY:-

Only Indian Citizen are applicable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?