12th December 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

When to apply for BSNL JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of IT?

am doing final year I.T now, i want to write bsnl jto exam, when we have to apply for that exam?
recruitment for 2011 jto post is available or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How can a IT student join BSNL as a JTO? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for BSNL JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BE? When will be the upcoming JTO Exam? Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  3. Guidance to become a JTO in BSNL being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  4. Am I eligible for BSNL JTO exam? Exam pattern and procedure to apply?
  5. How to apply for bsnl JTO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility criteria for BSNL JTO entrance exam? Can I apply for BSNL JTO entrance exam while in final year CSE department? What is the fees for general student?
  7. What is the syllabus for BSNL JTO exam? BEst coaching center for BSNL JTO exam
  8. Can I apply for JTO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  9. Can a 6th Sem Student apply for BSNL JTO exam?
  10. How to apply for BSNL JTO exam? details of the exam?
  11. What will be the exact criteria for B.Tech pre final year candidate to appear for BSNL JTO Exam?
  12. How to apply for BSNL JTO entrance test? What is the procedure for the exam? When will the exam be conducted?
  13. What is the date of BSNL JTO exam? For which other exams can I apply for?
  14. Can I apply for BSNL JTO examination after M.Sc. in IT? Syllabus of BSNL JTO exam for IT students?
  15. Application procedure to get job in BSNL and eligibility criteria after BE Electronics? Application forms and entrance exams details for the same?
  16. When is the upcoming JTO exam? What is the criteria? I am doing final year B.Tech
  17. How to apply for BSNL JTO? I am a final year B.Tech ECE student
  18. Can a final year B.E(Computer Science) student apply for JTO exam?
14th December 2011, 06:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to apply for BSNL JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of IT?

The next BSNL JTO exam will be held on 19th February 2012. You can’t apply for this exam as the last date of submission was in the first week of December 2011. You must have completed graduation in Radio Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering from a recognized university. Your age must be between 21-30 years. Final year students can also apply for the exam. But they should score 60% marks in their finals.
26th December 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to apply for BSNL JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of IT?

Sir I am syama sundar persuing final b.tech in the stream of elecrtical now may i
Apply for jto?
10th February 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am student of electronics & comm, final year(8th semester).when to apply for GTO recruitment 2012?
10th February 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am student of electronics & comm, final year(8th semester).when to apply for GTO recruitment 2012?
24th January 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

now i m in prefinal year(sem-6) in E&tc Engineering can i apply for JTO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?