19th November 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BE Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma in Computer Science and after completing it I want to apply for BE Aeronautical Engineering. I want to know can I pursue BE Aeronautical Engineering with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  2. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  3. What should I do to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th?
  4. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  5. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue Aerospace Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  7. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing BCA? -- [New]
  9. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  10. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  12. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  13. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  15. Can I get lateral entry in B.Tech 2nd year after completing Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering?
  16. How to enter B.tech in Computer engineering after completing Diploma In Computer Science engineeering?
  17. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue Forensic Science studies after completing class 12th with Computer Science, Diploma In Civil Engineering and B.E civil Engineering?
20th November 2016, 05:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BE Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma in Computer Science and after completing it I want to apply for BE Aeronautical Engineering. I want to know can I pursue BE Aeronautical Engineering with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

Sorry, it is not possible to study BE Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science. The students who have completed Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering can apply for BE Aeronautical Engineering. The Diploma in Computer Science holders can apply for BE Computer Science or Information Technology. The diploma holders will be admitted to the second year of the engineering course through lateral entry. The admission will be done through the entrance test like LEET, ECET, JELET etc. After clearing the entrance, based on the rank you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college.
20th November 2016, 09:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BE Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?

No, you are not eligible to pursue B.E Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Computer Science. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCM stream or three years Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognised board are eligible to pursue B.E Aeronautical Engineering course. Since, you have not pursued Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course, you are not eligible to pursue B.E Aeronautical Engineering course.
20th November 2016, 11:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, diploma in Computer Science Engineering candidates are not eligible for B.Tech/B.E in Aeronautical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?