14th February 2012, 07:37 PM
shivji.chouhan

Can I apply for M.Tech entrance exam if I am a student of AMIETE(IT)?

sir, my name is shivji chouhan.II a student of AMIETE(IT).can I apply the M.tech entrance exam? please reply me?

14th November 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Tech entrance exam if I am a student of AMIETE(IT)?

M STUDENT OF AMIETE-ET AFTER THIS CAN I GIVE THE ENTRANCE EXAM OF M. TECH
15th November 2012, 12:37 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Tech entrance exam if I am a student of AMIETE(IT)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivji.chouhan View Post
sir, my name is shivji chouhan.II a student of AMIETE(IT).can I apply the M.tech entrance exam? please reply me?
Dear,

There is only one entrance test for M.tech in India and it is GATE.

You can write this exam only being in your 4th year of B.tech and after completing your B.tech. 2nd and 3rd year students are not eligible to write this exam.

GATE is gradual aptitude test for engineers which measures an engineering student's capability and productivity.It does not only makes you eligible to take admission in M.tech in reputed engineering colleges in India but also many PSUs in India consider GATE score recruit.

Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?