2nd February 2011, 07:15 PM
manojpad

Job prospects and future projection for Chemical engineers in tyre manufacturing company

i got placed in a tyre company..i finished b.tech chemical engineering ...whether chemical engineering can work in tyre industry and wat future in tyre industry for chemical egineering

11th February 2011, 06:15 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job prospects and future projection for Chemical engineers in tyre manufacturing company

A B.Tech. [Chemical Engineering] degree holder has good prospects in Tyre manufacturing company. If you are technically oriented, you can develop interest in chemical processes involving manufacture of Tyre. If your company has R & D [Research and Development] unit to improve road grip and durability of Tyre, you can also opt to work in research field, if you develop liking.
20th February 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job prospects and future projection for Chemical engineers in tyre manufacturing company

Is there jobs for fresher chemical engg in u.p.
5th March 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

r and d options in tire manufacturing?
16th March 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

role of chemical engineer in tyre industry
20th March 2011, 01:07 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

A B.Tech. [Chemical Engineering] degree holder has good prospects in Tyre manufacturing company. If you are technically oriented, you can develop interest in chemical processes involving manufacture of Tyre.
29th January 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

plz say what are the numerous positions in the chemical company to do in it..? like manager...and so on...plz reply..
28th March 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I am a chemical engineer B.E. ... Currently i am in electroplating & surface treatment section in automobile industry.. What is the future prospects in that.. If no future prospects then how can i switch into core chemical field..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?