13th September 2010, 01:13 PM
dranisahmad

Date of Unani Medical Officer Uttarkhand Public Officer Service Commission? From where to get the form?

pls tell me the last date for unani medical officer uttarakhand public service commission and from wher we can get aformat of form

Thanks
Regards
dr anis

Related Questions:
  1. Job in government unani dispensary as a unani medical officer after B.U.M.S -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for medical officer union public service commission?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to get the job of Unani Medical officer? Which exam do I have to write?
  4. Andhra Pradesh public service commission insurance medical officer exam previous 5 years papers?
  5. Which type of Government Jobs I can apply having completed B.Com with 75% and being a candidate of General category?
  6. Officer Rank posts available in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  7. Information regarding TNPSC Exam for the year 2012?
  8. Detailed information and syllabus of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Labour Officer exam?
  9. Last few years solved question papers for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Agricultural Officer exam -- [New]
  10. What are the job opportunities for me in UP after completing BAMS course from a government college?
  11. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  12. What should I do after passing B.Com so as to get a government job?
  13. What are the job opportunities in goverment sector for agriculture engineer?
  14. Government exams which one can appear after completion of B.E in Computers from Mumbai University?
  15. Previous years solved question papers for Industrial and Safety officer held by Gujarat Public Service Commission
  16. What to do after B.Sc other than M.Sc?
  17. Where should a BAMS apply for government job? Types of job available for BAMS in government sector?
  18. When are the forms for PCS (Punjab) submitted?
3rd September 2011, 01:18 PM

Default Re: Date of Unani Medical Officer Uttarkhand Public Officer Service Commission? From where to get the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dranisahmad View Post
pls tell me the last date for unani medical officer uttarakhand public service commission and from wher we can get aformat of form

Thanks
Regards
dr anis

job Profile:

Candidates are invited to apply for the posts of Medical officer (Ayurvedic/Unani) in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.

Eligibility:

Candidates should be in between 21 to 35 years of age as on 1 July 2010.

Educational Qualification:

Candidates should be a first class graduate from the recognized institute in Medical field for applying for the specified posts in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.

No. of posts:

Medical Officer (Ayurvedic): Total 564 posts are available.
Medical Officer (Unani): Only 4 posts are available.

Pay Scale:

Medical Officer (Ayurvedic): Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400.
Medical Officer (Unani): Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400.

Selection Process:

Eligible candidates will be called for the personal interview test on the prescribed date with the selection committee.

How to apply: Candidates should apply on the application form in the prescribed format and deleiver it to the address:

Secretary (Dept. No. ….),
Public Service Commission, Uttarakhand,
Gurukul Kangri, Haridwar-249404.

Contact Details:

Uttarakhand Public Service Commission,
Ayog Bhawan, Gurukul Kangri,
Haridwar-249404 (Uttarakhand).

Last date to apply: 23 September 2010

For more information visit http://gov.ua.nic.in

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/medical-officer-ayurvedicunani-uttarakhand-public-servic[/B]e-commission/#ixzzG3r4vjO9U
13th December 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Unani Medical Officer Uttarkhand Public Officer Service Commission? From where to get the form?

there is any job for bums in december 2011
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?