19th December 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Moment Group Recruitment being a candidate of Electronics and Telecommunications?

my branch is electronics and telecommunication. can i apply in monnet group recrutment?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for steel authority of India limited exam after B.Tech with information technology
  2. Eligibility to apply in ISRO recruitment for M.Sc(Electronics) SC candidate?
  3. Can I take diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  4. What are the requirments for doing internship after MS in Electronics and Telecommunications? -- [New]
  5. Best course after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering) 7th semester student?
  7. What to do after B.Tech ECE : M.Tech or MBA?
  8. Where to get the study materials for BSNL?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for IRTS?
  10. Job opportunities in Indian Railway after B.Tech. in ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Criteria to get a job in NTPC?
  12. Can I apply for Merchant Navy course having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  13. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  14. Can I be eligible to write government railway exam? I am a final year CSE student
  15. Which field is better for ECE students to work? Software or Core?
  16. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Paramedical Group-C(Pharmacist) recruitment exam of Railway Recruitment Board?
  17. Eligibility to apply in RBI Group-B(General) recruitment for 33 years old SC candidate who has completed MBA(Finance)?
  18. Can I apply for Government Job having completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications stream?
19th December 2011, 02:18 PM
shivanandkori

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for Moment Group Recruitment being a candidate of Electronics and Telecommunications?

Yes you can apply army posts. Technical, clark etc
26th December 2011, 05:07 PM
nmrprabhu

Default Re: Can I apply for Moment Group Recruitment being a candidate of Electronics and Telecommunications?

u can contact the advisory body of monnet group....the fone num is given in their web site... im from EIE,,, i cleared my doubt as i called nd confirmed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?