16th January 2013, 11:36 PM
srinupandranki9

Can I apply for MSc Agriculture after my graduation? I am BSc

I am doing B.Sc(B.A.C) am eligible to apply for M.Sc agriculture After my Graduation

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available for MSc after BSc Agriculture in which I can apply?
  2. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  3. Is there any way to get MSc Agriculture after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  4. How can I apply for MSc agriculture couse in KAU?
  5. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc?
  6. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  7. How to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture from any university after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  8. Am i eligible for MSc in Agriculture after doing BSc Biotech Hons?
  9. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do MSc in Agriculture Biotechnology after studying 3rd year BSc agriculture
  11. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture? -- [New]
  12. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  13. Can I apply for MSc Agriculture course after passing BSc Botany?
  14. What should I do after BSc? I am doing BSc
  15. Which course is better for me between MSc Agriculture and MBA Agri business management?
  16. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  17. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  18. Is there any university in India offering BSc Agriculture and MSc Agriculture in distance education mode
21st April 2014, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MSc Agriculture after my graduation? I am BSc

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinupandranki9 View Post
I am doing B.Sc(B.A.C) am eligible to apply for M.Sc agriculture After my Graduation
Yes, you're eligible to apply for M.sc in Agriculture course after completing your graduation course. The Applicant who have Bachelor degree in science stream are eligible to apply for this M.sc in Agricuture course.

M.sc stands for Master of Science. The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester.

The Applicant should have B.sc degree or equivalent qualification in any any one of the specialization like, Agriculture, B.sc in Biotech, B.sc in Forestry, B.sc in Hons etc… with 55% percentage of marks from recognized university.

The Applicant should be directly get admission for this course based on the bachelor degree course.

So, After completing B.sc course you’re eligible to apply for M.sc in Agriculture course.
15th June 2014, 10:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MSc Agriculture after my graduation? I am BSc

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinupandranki9 View Post
Yes, you're eligible to apply for M.sc in Agriculture course after completing your graduation course. The Applicant who complete Bachelor degree in science stream are eligible to apply for this M.sc in Agricuture course.M.sc stands for Master of Science. The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester. The Applicant should be complete B.sc course or equivalent qualification in any any one of the specialization like, Agriculture, B.sc in Biotech, B.sc in Forestry, B.sc in Hons etc… with 55% percentage of marks from recognized university. The Applicant should be directly get admission for this course based on the bachelor degree course.
So, After completing B.sc course you’re eligible to apply for M.sc in Agriculture course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?