26th May 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBA after finishing PBSC?

Am finished my pbsc about 1 year back.whether i eligible for mba

Related Questions:
  1. After finishing UG which type of MBA can I do? Top colleges for MBA and syllabus for entrance exam? How much to earn after finishing PG?
  2. How to do MBA after finishing BSc Maths?
  3. Am i eligible for NAPLEX exam after finishing B.Pharmacy and MBA(HR) part time
  4. Is Distance Course at IGNOU approved by AICTE? Will I be eligible for lecturer post in engineering colleges after finishing MBA distance at IGNOU? Can I do Ph.D in Management after MBA distance from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for MBA after finishing diploma in Petro Chemical Engineering?
  6. How to do MBA hospital management after finishing B.Com CA -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for TNPSC group exam after finishing degree through correspondence?
  8. Can I be eligible for MBA in B-School after finishing BCA degree with 59% marks
  9. Can I do MBA international business after finishing BSc Chemistry
  10. What one can do after finishing civil engineering? Am I eligible to do M.Arch?
  11. For which courses am I eligible after finishing graduation in BSc Biotechnology? Am I eligible for MSc Food Technology or MSc Chemistry
  12. Am I eligible for ME degree after finishing MCA degree from Anna University? what is it's FEE Structure?
  13. Is it necessary to do MBA if I want to go in business or should I go for some other course?
  14. Job opportunities available in Singapore after finishing MBA? What could be the salary?
  15. Is it possible to study MBA after finishing diploma in Hotel management?
  16. For which government jobs am I eligible to apply after finishing BSc Industrial Electronics and MBA HRD through correspondence?
  17. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs?
  18. How to do Post BSc Nursing correspondence? I am a GNM Nurse having 2 years experience
8th May 2014, 12:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA after finishing PBSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MBA stands for Master of Business Administration And It's an Bachelor degree Course and the duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester. To Join in MBA course the criteria is that you need to Qualified in Under Graduation Course from recognized University and The Applicant need to secure at least 55% aggregate in Bachelor degree Course. You can join in MBA course at any age as there is no age limit for studying this course. To get admission for MBA Course in reputed College than you have Crack the National Level MBA Entrance Examination than Only you may get admission for MBA Course. You have to crack the MBA Entrance Examinations like, Common Admission Test / TANCET / SNAP / Management Aptitude Test / GMAT Etc.. To appear in this Entrance Examination you should Qualified in Bachelor degree Course in any discipline from recognized University . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Course . You have to score Minimum 50% Percentage Mark and there is No Mark require for MAT and GMAT Examination .
15th June 2014, 10:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA after finishing PBSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MBA stands for Master of Business Administration And It's an Bachelor degree Course and the duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into four semester. To Join in MBA course the criteria is that you need to Qualified in Under Graduation Course from recognized University and The Applicant need to secure at least 55% aggregate in Bachelor degree Course. You can join in MBA course at any age as there is no age limit for studying this course. To get admission for MBA Course in reputed College than you have Crack the National Level MBA Entrance Examination than Only you may get admission for MBA Course. You have to crack the MBA Entrance Examinations like, Common Admission Test / TANCET / SNAP / Management Aptitude Test / GMAT Etc.. To appear in this Entrance Examination you should Qualified in Bachelor degree Course in any discipline from recognized University . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Course . You have to score Minimum 50% Percentage Mark and there is No Mark require for MAT and GMAT Examination .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?