24th August 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Air Force after completing 12th with science(70%)

dear sir i have compleated my 10+2 with science with 70% marks now i want to join airforce so please tell me the date of Indian air force form in future please sir reply me

9th May 2014, 09:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Air Force after completing 12th with science(70%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir i have compleated my 10+2 with science with 70% marks now i want to join airforce so please tell me the date of Indian air force form in future please sir reply me
B.Ed Stands for Bachelor of Education .
Eligibility Criteria Required for B.Ed Course :-
You should Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline ( Arts (or) Science ) from recognized university . You have to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree .

Every Institution may Conducts own Entrance Examination within the Colleges . Based on the Performance in that Entrance Examination , that the Institution decide to given admission or Not . The Preference is given for ,the candidate who score good percentage of marks in Entrance Examination . Here I provide the Institution which conduct Entrance Examination for B.Ed Course . The following institution may conduct Entrance Examination , Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Entrance Examination / Kalasalingam University Entrance Examination / Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination / Banaras Hindu University Entrance Examination Etc.. The Entrance Examination is Objective type with Four multiple choice , the Entrance Examination pattern consist of
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?