8th February 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NET exam after scoring 548/10000 in M.A English?

I got 548/1000 for my M A Eng.Can I apply for NET exam?...please tell me if its possible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for NET exam after scoring 548/10000 in M.A English?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completion of B.Sc and PG in English?
  3. Am I eligible to attend NET exam in English after scoring 53% marks in M.A English? I have scored 55% in M.Phil English
  4. Is PGDBA equivalent to Post Graduate degree as per UGC norms? Is it compulsory to opt for PG subject for NET exam? Can I take my graduation subject for NET exam?
  5. Which course should i choose in post graduation to become a English professor in a college? -- [New]
  6. Can I apply for lecturer post in any government recognized college after scoring 45.5% in B.A and 61% in M.A?
  7. What is the syllabus for English? Can M.A final year students also apply for NET exam?
  8. Can I apply for NET exam after passing M.A english exam with 548 marks?
  9. Am i eligible for SET NET after scoring 50% in M.A English
  10. How to apply for UGC NET exam after completing M.A in English? What is the date of UGC NET exam
  11. How should I prepare for NET exam after completing M.A English? Which study materials to refer?
  12. Can i apply for UGC NET exam after scoring 50.64% marks in M.Com degree?
  13. How to do Ph.D or M.Phil after scoring 54.4% marks in M.A(English)
  14. Am I eligible to apply for NET if pursuing PG in English Literature but completed Graduation with English Language and Economics?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET Exam after scoring MA in Economics with 55% in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I apply for government jobs as English teacher after my B.Ed in English and History?
  17. What should I prefer for scoring good in NET English exams?
  18. Useful books as per new pattern to prepare UGC NET English?
12th February 2012, 08:50 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NET exam after scoring 548/10000 in M.A English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 548/1000 for my M A Eng.Can I apply for NET exam?...please tell me if its possible
IF you have scored More than 55% Marks in your MA Course only then you are eligible for NET Examination.

~~ NET stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is conducted by UGC to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).

~~ This examination is Conducted twice in a year in the month of June and December Every year.

~~ To apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognised University and have to scored minimum 55% marks in your Post graduation.

~~ Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for NET Examination.

Age Eligibility :
-----------

~~ For JRF : Minimum 19 Years and maximum 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

~~ For Lectureship : Minimum 19 years and there is no upper age limits.

The Notification of this year June NET Examination will be published soon in the month of April 2012, Eligible candidates may fill the NET Application form Online Only.

If you have scored more than 55% marks, only then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination and if you need more information then check official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in
12th February 2012, 09:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have got 548 in MA from 1000 marks so your masters degree percentage is 54.8%.

So sorry to say that you are not applicable for NET exam if you are General Candidate.If you are from reserved category then you are applicable for NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.It will be conduct twice time in a year.

Those candidate have completed masters degree from recognized university are eligible for NET exam.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree. SC/ST candidate must be hold 50% above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

NET exam is conduct because of govt college lecturer and PHD entrance.

Important Dates For NET Examination:-

The notification details and other important announcement are made in March and September 2012 respectively.

Date of UGC NET entrance test by June last week, 2012.

Notifications will be published by March last week, 2012

Final date for online application April last Week, 2012

Final date of submitting the documents at the center: May first Week, 2012

I have attached the syllabus for Life Science Departments.So please check it out.

For online Registration You can visit to http://ugcnetonline.in

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in

12th February 2012, 10:19 AM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

SORRY dear you are not eligible for this exam because to apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognised University and have to scored minimum 55% marks in your Post graduation.

for all information:-

http://ugcnetonline.in

ok
12th February 2012, 12:48 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for NET Examination as you are bellow the minimum marks of eligibility i.e. 55%.

NET - NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST is conducted by UGC twice every year one in the month of June and other in the month of December for selection of Lectureship and award of JRF(Junior Research Fellowship).

The candidate having post graduate degree in any discipline or equivalent degree with 55% marks from a recognised University is eligible apply for NET.

For Lectureship the minimum age should be not less then 19 years and there is no bar to upper age. But for JRF applying candidate he should be within the age of 19 to 28 years of age, the upper age relaxed for SC/ST candidate.

The notification for June NET 2012 exam will come out in the month of April 2012 which can be applied on line only.

Hence be updated with the official website of UGC i.e. www.ugcnetonline.in
4th March 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir why dont UGC allow candidates who score 545marks and above to write the NET examination?If you allow this a lot of candidates like me will get the benefit.YOu have changed the question pattern.So will you allow this also as a mercy chance please?
13th December 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

My NET qualified certificate is damaged.how can I get a new one?I have epassed the NET (Malayalam) on 2ooojune.Abou half the part of certificate is ruined.please give me an answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?