13th January 2018, 10:57 AM
sewada

Can I apply for PGT 2018 without passing out my MCA?

I have completed till 5th semester of Master of Computer Application now. I was wondering If I can apply for PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) directly after 5th semester instead of waiting to complete my MCA and wait for the result. Please, let me know if I can do this.

20th April 2018, 06:51 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Can I apply for PGT 2018 without passing out my MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewada View Post
I have completed till 5th semester of Master of Computer Application now. I was wondering If I can apply for PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) directly after 5th semester instead of waiting to complete my MCA and wait for the result. Please, let me know if I can do this.
To apply for PGT, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

>> You must have a Master's degree from a recognised university with atleast 50 % marks. (Appearing candidate may apply, provided they will be completing the degree before the declaration of the PGT result.)

>> You also need to have B.Ed (or equivalent qualification) in order to apply for PGT.

>> You should be proficient in Hindi and English Language.

>> Your age should be below 36 years.

So, if you will be able to produce the proof of passing Master's degree on declaration of result, and you have B.ed degree, then you are eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?