6th October 2012, 01:27 PM
Dipsy11

Can I apply for PGT after doing M.A from English Literature with 50% marks

Hello,I have done m.a frm English literature and I have scored 50% can I apply for pgt?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PGT English after completing M.A English, B.A English Literature?
  2. Can I apply for another course in Kerala University after scoring 40% marks in English Literature
  3. Date of PGT entrance exam? Syllabus of PGT English Literature?
  4. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  5. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  6. Maximum age for females to apply for government school? Can I pursue B.Ed with 47% marks in English Literature? I am 34 years old
  7. Navodaya and KVS PGT English literature syllabus? Books to be referred for it?
  8. Best university for M.Phil English Literature? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  10. How to apply for BL after completing B.A English Literature?
  11. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  12. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  13. Will less marks in Ph.D degree in English Literature cause any problem?
  14. Qualifications and marks required for Ph.D degree in English Literature?
  15. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  16. Will I be able to secure admission after achieving 68% marks in B.A English Literature
  17. Can I apply for PGT post for English subject as per my qualification? What if my degree subject is not matching with PG subject? -- [New]
  18. ICSE Class X English literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
4th December 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for PGT after doing M.A from English Literature with 50% marks

How can I get previous year question papers of kvs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?