14th July 2017, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Can a M.Ed qualified person sit in NET exam? What should he do for it?

Hello sir, I am Art graduate and doing M.Ed course but I want to sit in NET exam. Am I eligible to sit in NET exam after doing M.Ed course? What should I do for it?

15th July 2017, 05:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a M.Ed qualified person sit in NET exam? What should he do for it?

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. NET is conducted by Central board of Secondary Education for post of Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship. The minimum qualification required to appear for National Eligibility Test is master's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Candidates need to have at least 55% marks to apply for this exam. If you have required percentage of marks in master's degree then you can apply for this exam. There is no upper age limit for NET exam for Lectureship but for JRF is 28 years.
15th July 2017, 07:14 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a M.Ed qualified person sit in NET exam? What should he do for it?

The full form of NET is National Eligibility Test.

Eligibility criteria for NET exam:

Master's degree in any stream. According to UGC norms, final year post graduation candidates can also apply for the NET exam.

Candidates need to have at least 55% marks in master's degree to apply for this exam.

If you have 55% marks in master's degree in education then you can apply for NET exam.
15th July 2017, 08:58 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of NET is National Eligibility Test.

NET is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.

1. You must have done master's degree to apply for this exam. Master of Education candidates can apply for this exam. For this exam you should have at least 55% marks in Master of Education.

2. The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years and no upper age limit for Lectureship.
17th September 2019, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

I have 51 percent number in MA..I have completed B.ed....if I complete M.ed,,can I take part in NET exam......
6th June 2020, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

After m Ed what percentage bb us needed for net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?