7th May 2015, 06:07 PM
sumit thakur786

Can I apply for SCO commission after doing 12th from National Open School Delhi

Sir I have done my 10+2 from national open school Delhi. Sir can I apply for the sco commission.

10th May 2015, 05:59 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for SCO commission after doing 12th from National Open School Delhi

SCO commission is the special commission granted to the serving soldiers
Yes you can apply after your 12th Exams. Minimum aggregate of 60% is mandatory in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. You will be detailed for SSB interview based on the cut off as decided by Recruiting Directorate.
NIOS - Board is recognized board but not reputed board It doesn't matters which board you passed out , main criteria is you must passed your 12th standard from any recognized board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?