3rd November 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SI of Assam Police being an Indian Army member during my service?

Respected Sir, I have been serving the Indian Army since 16 years. I want to apply for the SI of Assam Police, so I want to know can I apply for SI of Assam Police being an Indian Army member during my service? Please answer as soon as possible.

6th November 2016, 10:22 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for SI of Assam Police being an Indian Army member during my service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have been serving the Indian Army since 16 years. I want to apply for the SI of Assam Police, so I want to know can I apply for SI of Assam Police being an Indian Army member during my service? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you can apply for the Sub Inspector post in Assam Police. Because you mentioned that you are service since 16 years . There are following eligibility for the SI post in Assam Police.

^ you should have a graduation degree from recognized university.

^ your age limit should be between 18 to 28 years. There is also an age relaxation for the Ex serviceman.

^ You should have good communication skill.

^ You should have successfully registered your self in employment exchange.

If you meet the above eligibility then you can apply for the Assam Police rally.

24th February 2018, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for SI of Assam Police being an Indian Army member during my service?

I am ex army and my age is 33 yrs. I am also graduate in BA. My cast is OBC. Can I apply for SI post of Assam police?

8th July 2020, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for SI of Assam Police being an Indian Army member during my service?

What is the age relaxation for army ex service man

3rd February 2021, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

After retirement from Army, I will be 40 yrs old, so can I apply for Assam police sub inspector post?

23rd January 2022, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My age is 38 years and I cleard BA from assam,as a e serviceman can I apply for SI post of assam police and what is the age relaxation of army exserviceman ?

23rd January 2022, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,My age is 38 and I am also graduate in BA,I am serving In Indian Army since 17 years ,can I apply in assam police SI post as a exserviceman and what is the age relaxation for army exserviceman in assam?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?