11th May 2016, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SSC CGL exam 2016 if appeared in the final exam?

I am giving final year exam and it has been over on 26th March, 2016. So, I want to know that can I apply for SSC CGL exam 2016 or not?

11th May 2016, 09:55 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SSC CGL exam 2016 if appeared in the final exam?

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in SSC CGL 2016 Examination:

Yes, you are eligible to appear in SSC CGL 2016 Examination being a final year. Actually till an year ago, the eligibility criteria was different from the criteria which is at present. With Effective from this year i.e., 2016, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) allowing final year graduates to apply for CGL Examination. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

Candidates who are yet to complete Graduation i., Candidates who are pursuing their Final year and waiting for result are certainly eligible to apply for SSC CGL 2016 Examination.
11th May 2016, 01:29 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The application for CGL 2016 is over and so you are not eligible to apply for it now. CGL examination is conducted every year for recruitment of candidates in government jobs.

Candidates appear for final year examination are eligible to appear for examination. The age limit to appear for examination is 18-27 year with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category. The examination is conducted in three stages as Tier I , Tier II and Interview for final selection.

So, you have to wait for another year to appear in examination. To get detail information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
11th May 2016, 05:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes ,definitely final year graduate students are also eligible to appear in SSC CGL examination 2016. But if you qualify the exam then you have to show your finals certificate with original documents. Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years and relaxation in upper age limit is given to the reserved categories as per govt. rules.
11th May 2016, 11:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

SSC CGL stands for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination. This examination is conducted every year for recruitment of candidates into different government departments in Group B and C category.

The academic eligibility criteria for exam is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for examination.

Yes, you can apply for SSC CGL examination as your examination is over. But the important dates are over for 2016 exam, you need to wait for next year notification which is expected to come in month of March, 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?