4th March 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in SSC CGL exam for B.Tech final semester student?

Hello
Am I eligible for SSC CGL exam
while I am pursuing B.Tech final semester?
Please let me know as soon as possible
Thank you in advance

5th March 2015, 10:47 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in SSC CGL exam for B.Tech final semester student?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for SSC CGL Examination 2015 being a final semester candidate. The basic educational qualification required is,

>> Candidates must have passed "Bachelor Degree" in any Discipline from a recognized institution/ organization.

>> Final year candidates who are pursuing their Bachelor Degree are also Eligible to apply for SSC CGL Examination.

Since you meet the Educational qualification eligibility, I am once again happy to say that you are definitely Eligible to apply for SSC CGL Examination being a B.Tech Final Semester candidate.

This year, SSC CGL 2015 Recruitment notification is going to be released on 14th March, 2015.

SSC CGL 2015 Important Dates:

* Date of Issue of SSC CGL 2015 Notification - 14th March, 2015

* Last date of receipt of Applications - 13th April, 2015

* Date of SSC CGL 2015 Examination - 14th June, 2015 and 21st June, 2015
5th March 2015, 07:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in SSC CGL exam for B.Tech final semester student?

SSC CGL stands for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination. It is an entrance examination which is conducted by SSC for recruitment of candidates to different posts. To be eligible to appear in SSC CGL examination, the candidate must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

Educational Qualification :-
--> You must have completed Bachelor's degree course with Mathematics/Statistics/Economics subjects from a recognized University.

Age Limit :-
--> Inspector and Accountants :- 18-27 years
--> Statistical Investigator Gr.II :- 26 Years
--> Assistant/Sub Inspector in CBI :- 20-27 years

Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

Since, you have not completed your B.Tech course, you are not eligible to appear in SSC CGL examination.
6th March 2015, 09:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Am I eligible for SSC CGL exam
while I am pursuing B.Tech final semester?
Please let me know as soon as possible
Thank you in advance
Yes, you are eligible for SSC CGL exam.

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian government organization which will recruit staff members for the various posts in the various departments and ministries.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for SSC CGL exam.

Your age should be 21 to 27 years.

Pattern for CGL exam:-

20th May 2015, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

i am appearing for my final 4th yr be exaam this year.i am filling the cgl form but in the quallification section they are asking for percentage.so how much percnentage shuld i fill there
1st June 2015, 12:58 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you are eligible to apply for the SSC CGL exam after completion of your graduation degree .

SSC(Staff Selection Commission) conducts CGL(Combined Graduate Level) exam every year to recruit personnel to Group B Governmental Posts, Group C Technical Post and more.

The eligibility criteria for SSC CGLE are following:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 27 years.There is age relaxation for reserved category as per the norms of government rules.

-The selection process is conducted in

*Tier I

*Tier II
8th January 2016, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

i have back some semester but i clear 8 th semester then i apper in ssc exams and after Clear all steps of ssc job can i do gov. job
13th October 2019, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

As the marksheet upto 6th semester is required at the time of application for SSC CGL, and the application process starts in March every year, so I don't think that I can apply while persuing because I don't think that the results of 6th semester will be declared untill then. Please share your opinion guys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?