8th October 2011, 10:54 PM
websiteamit

Can I apply for SSC exam after qualifying B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering?

Dear Sir,

My qualification is 'B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering'. Can I apply for SSC exams.
If I can what will be my subjects?
Please, guide me for proceeding furthur.

Thanks & Regards

Related Questions:
14th November 2011, 05:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SSC exam after qualifying B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering?

Yes, you can certainly apply for the SSC exams after graduation. You can attend the combined graduate level exams after graduation. You need to be between 18- 27 years. If you belong to the reserved categories you will be allowed relaxations. You will be asked questions depending on the post you apply. There will be aptitude and also subject related questions. You can attend this exam if gets through this exam, you can apply for various government jobs related to the government departments.
30th November 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for SSC exam after qualifying B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering?

can i apply for ssc exam and any other government job after qualifying B.Tech in computer science with 79%and in 12'th 57%? Please suggest me...
3rd March 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

job after b.tech in cse wd 63% and 12'th 57% plz tell me somthing for gov job
21st November 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i am computer branch student.In afcat the subjects they are preffering is not exactly related to mine unuversity subjects.on what basis theydetemine the subjects as the name of subjects may very in differnet university.....Please help me..
19th April 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

i am a computer science engineer with 80% marks in btech and in hs 64% marks. am l eligible for ssc examination?
25th October 2015, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Iam studying BE CSE
I will be completing the same by June 2016
What are all the jobs available in central govt
exams to be written
Pl suggest coaching centres in Coimbatore in TN
27th October 2015, 12:07 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible for SSC exam .As you have B.Tech degree holder is eligible to apply for SSC exam.SSC conducts Combined Graduate Level exam in every year.

Eligibility Criteria-You should have graduate in any stream from recognized university.

Age Limitation-Age should not be less than 21 years & maximum 30 years.

Relaxation is applicable to Sc/St candidates as per Govt. rules.

Exam Pattern-Written exam & Objective Type.
Selection procedure-Written exam & Interview.
1st March 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SSC CGL exam after qualifying B.E with Computer Science and Engineering?
1st March 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SSC CGL exam after qualifying B.E with Computer Science and Engineering?
13th March 2018, 08:25 PM
@sha2nk
Banned

Hello,

SSC exam needs a simple graduation degree in most of the posts, except of some which requires specific discipline degrees.
Being a computer scieence graduate you are eligible to apply for most of the posts.There are 3 level . Tier1 exam followed by tier 2(if tier 1 qualified) and then interview.
The tier 1 test covers following 4 sections :

1.General aptitude and reasoning

2.Quantitative Aptitude

3.Test Of English

4.General Studies

Tier 2 has 2 paper :

1. Quantitative aptitude

2. English.

Good luck.

Thanks.
19th September 2019, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Hi..I have completed my BE (CSE) with first class can I appear for SSC exam or any other govt exams
30th September 2020, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir ..I have done my graduation as CSE engineer.can you suggest me in which SSC exam I can aaply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?