12th July 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job after B.Tech with 72% in ECE?

How to get the job in after b.tech with ece 72%?....pelase tell me how to

11th September 2012, 11:29 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after B.Tech with 72% in ECE?

As you possess good marks in engineering, you can apply for most of the jobs that match with your qualification. Central government jobs can be obtained either by qualifying IES exam, or by attending competitive test conducted by SSC, UPSC, etc. You can apply for trainee positions in BHEL, ONGC, etc by qualifying GATE exam. Another option is to apply for job positions in private sector firms like Dell, Samsung, Accenture, etc, through their own official web portals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?