2nd November 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering and now I want to join the Indian Navy. I want to know can I apply for Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for the Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which exam do I have to write for admission?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Army, Navy and Airforce after completing 10th+diploma+B.E civil engineering
  3. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  4. How to join Indian Army after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for Indian Navy or Army after completing Diploma course?
  6. Can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure to apply for the same?
  7. Can I apply for SSC JE Civil Engineering exam after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Can I apply for Navy after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil
  10. How can I join Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  11. How can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? How can I apply for the course? -- [New]
  13. Can I join in Indian Navy after completing diploma course in Engineering?
  14. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering at an age of 23 years? What to do to apply for the same?
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?
  16. Can I apply for NDA examination after diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Opportunities for diploma students in Indian Navy?
  18. Eligibility for Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
3rd November 2016, 08:46 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

After completing the diploma in civil engineering you can not apply for the Indian Navy because to apply for the Indian Navy minimum qualification needed is either 12th passed with science stream or a graduate with physics and mathematics can apply.

Note- A 12th passed out candidate can apply for N.D.A. while a graduate can apply for C.D.S. exam.

>> In the NDA only unmarried male candidates can apply while in CDS Unmarried females can also apply.

>> Only the candidates passed with physics and mathematics can apply for the Navy and Air force wing and rest are eligible for Indian Army only.

I think this information helps you a lot.
4th November 2016, 06:01 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering and now I want to join the Indian Navy. I want to know can I apply for Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? If yes then please tell me the procedure.
Yes you can apply for the Indian Navy after completing your diploma of civil engineering. You can take entry in Indian Navy through CDS or SSC or UES Schemes.

1) CDS (Combined Defense Services):- For the CDS exam candidate must have complete his graduation or diploma course. The age limit for the exam is from 18 to 23 years. After exam the cut off made for the Indian Air Force, Indian Navy, Indian Army differently. If you get the marks up to the cut off marks want for the Indian Navy than you will go for 5 days interview round. And after than you will be selected for the job.

2) SSC (Short Service Selection Control board):- In this mode the candidate can directly apply for the Indian army or Navy through online mode. They can fill their qualification and on the basis of merit list candidate will short-list for 5 days training.The age limit for this scheme is 18 to 23 years.

3) UES (University Entry Scheme):- In this mode the Indian Navy Selectors visit your campus and final year students are eligible for this scheme. They will take an interview round and select some candidates for the 5 day training round from all over the college from India. In this scheme the age limit is from 18 years to 23 years

For the NAVY jobs you should have following requirements:
You should be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan.
Your age should be above than 18 years.
You should known swimming.
You should be physically and mentally fit and fine.
Any charge sheet or case are not made upon you in police case.
Only unmarried candidates are allow for apply.
Female candidates are not allowed for higher posts.

For the navy jobs the height and weight required as listed below :
The candidate eye sight should be 6/6.
The candidate should be physically , mentally fit.
13th December 2016, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in civil engineering but I want to join indian navy. What can I do to get job in indian navy?
13th December 2016, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in civil engineering but I want to join Indian navy then what can I do to get job in Indian navy?
18th July 2022, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I am completely civil diploma can I try this indian navy requirement 2022 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?