2nd May 2016, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for diploma course after SSC in thakur college, Kandivali?

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for diploma course after SSC in thakur college, Kandivali? Who can provide me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Diploma on 10th basis in Thakur College of Science & Commerce, Kandivali?
  2. Fee structure of AME in Thakur College in Kandivali? Procedure for admission?
  3. Admission in aviation course after scoring 60% in SSC?
  4. Admission in Electrical Engineering after doing diploma n computer engineering? What is the procedure for the same?
  5. List of colleges which offer PhD in Commerce and Management in Mumbai
  6. Companies in Mumbai offering training in Biotechnology?
  7. Can I apply in Thakur College in Mumbai after clearing SSC with 58%?
  8. How can I get admission in Thakur College of Science & Commerce for MMS programme if scored 94 marks in MH-CET?
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in VTJI college for mechanical or electrical diploma course?
  10. Which college should I choose between Raheja and Thakur college for BFM?
  11. Which college should I prefer between Raheja and Thakur college for BFM? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure followed to get admission in VJTI college for mechanical or electrical diploma?
  13. Information about the Symbiosis College Pune and Thakur College in Mumbai? Eligibility to get admission into these college?
  14. What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college of engineering? I have completed SSC with 91%
  15. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  16. Can I get admission in government college of diploma after scoring 68% in SSC
  17. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering after scoring 54% in SSC?
  18. What is the admission procedure for naval College for Jr College?
19th May 2016, 01:38 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for diploma course after SSC in thakur college, Kandivali?

After Secondary School Certificate (SSC) you can go for the diploma in any of your interested stream. For getting the admission in diploma you have to appear in the DET entrance exam. Try to score good rank in DET because your DET rank will decide the reputation of your college. After getting the DET result, you have to participate in the online counselling. After that visit the institute personally and complete the admission formalities. After doing the above you can attend your diploma classes from the scheduled date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?