27th July 2012, 03:11 AM
nishantv63

Can I attend UPSC exam after finishing diploma in engineering? What is the age limit?

Sir, I have finished my diploma in engineering and final year student of B.tech (information technology),can i attend UPSC exam? and how many times and what is the age limit and how many times?

23rd August 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I attend UPSC exam after finishing diploma in engineering? What is the age limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishantv63 View Post
Sir, I have finished my diploma in engineering and final year student of B.tech (information technology),can i attend UPSC exam? and how many times and what is the age limit and how many times?
i m Shraddha shinde. Age 16.doing diploma in textile manufacturing.i want become IAS officer.so plz let me know what kind of educ. I should have 2 do.means after diploma or degree.thank u sir.i m fromN.R.C SCHOOL and right now studying in v.j.t.i clg. I from kalyan.plz reply
31st August 2012, 01:08 AM
shadab879

Default Re: Can I attend UPSC exam after finishing diploma in engineering? What is the age limit?

Hello,
Yes you can appear for UPSC exam
First you have to complete your engineering. You can complete your bachelors degree in any stream.Then Of course you can appear for UPSC. After clearing civil service examination organised by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) one can join IAS, IPS, IRF, etc. The eligibility criteria for this exam is bachelors degree in any stream from any UGC recognised university. The age limit is 21-30 years and a relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST. So after completion of bachelors you can appear forcivil service exam. Best of luck.
21st December 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i completed diploma in civil engineering , i want join indian army , air force, navy. Now what i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?