12th November 2016, 09:38 AM
Tejender01

What should I pursue among M.Tech and MBA after completing B.Tech?

Respected Sir, I am doing Dipoma now and after completing it I want to pursue B.tech. I want to know what should I pursue among M.Tech or MBA after completing B.Tech? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Will any industry accept me after scoring a CGPA of 5?
  2. Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Doing M.Tech after B.Tech(IT) is good or not?
  4. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  5. What should I pursue after completing B.E? I am in 3rd year engineering
  6. Can I pursue B.Ed after completing BBA and MBA? In which subject should I pursue B.Ed?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue MBA after completing B.Sc Maths? How can I apply for admission in MBA?
  8. Which is better course for PG course between MBA and M.Tech?
  9. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  10. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech to get Government Job with the problem of Colour Blindness?
  11. Do I have to join SM institute for preparation of M.Tech/MBA? Should I do a job after completing B.Tech and then apply for PG course?
  12. Can I pursue MBA in Information Technology after completing BBA? What are the job scopes after completing MBA in Information Technology? -- [New]
  13. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  14. Online short term courses for Electrical Engineers
  15. How to pursue PG in MBA or M.Tech? I have completed my UG in ECE
  16. Will I be able to do M.Tech and then MBA while doing B.Tech CSE?
  17. Can I pursue MBA after completing B.Sc MIT?
  18. Which post will I get in Dubai after completing B.Tech with MBA?
13th November 2016, 08:50 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I pursue among M.Tech and MBA after completing B.Tech?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. The duration of Master of Business Administration course is two years. M.Tech is a master of technology and duration of this course is two years. As per my knowledge, M.Tech is a right option for you after completion of Bachelor of technology course.
14th November 2016, 03:45 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: What should I pursue among M.Tech and MBA after completing B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejender01 View Post
Respected Sir, I am doing Dipoma now and after completing it I want to pursue B.tech. I want to know what should I pursue among M.Tech or MBA after completing B.Tech? Please answer as soon as possible.

There are lots of career opportunities after completing the MBA.
You can join the management sector after completing MBA.

But if you are pursuing your diploma in engineering and want to do B.tech course after diploma, then you can join the M.tech course.

You should go for the M.tech course because there are also good scope of M.tech. You can get job in your sector.

Jobs after MBA.
^ You can join the banking sector.
^ You can join the Investment banking sector.
^ You can join the Information system management.
^ You can join the management consultancy job.
^ You can apply for private jobs.
^ You can apply for data analytics jobs.
^ You are eligible to join jobs related to the entrepreneurship.

Jobs after completing M.tech.

^ You are eligible for all type of jobs, which require the Master degree course
^ You can join your own sector, in which you have completed your B.tech.

So, according to my point of view you should have to join M.tech course after B.tech in engineering.
14th November 2016, 05:14 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

You should decide what you want.If you are more interested in engineering side & want to work with the same trade & want to make career with engineering projects then you should go for M.tech.

If you are interested in working with management then you should go for MBA.

To apply for M.Tech you should need to appear GATE exam.

To apply for MBA you should clear the entrance exam like CAT,XAT,SNAP,NMAT etc.
15th November 2016, 03:09 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejender01 View Post
Both MBA (Master of Business Administration) and M.Tech (Master in technology) are good courses. You can choose any one, both courses have bright future and have a lot of jobs opportunities after completion of the course.
First of all i want to say you that you are from technical branch so you have to be go for M.tech. Because it is your field and you can make career in your field.
In the other hand MBA is totally different from your current field. It deals with business and marketing field. No doubt MBA holders have also so much opportunities. So if you are not more interested in your field than you can move to this field and do your masters with MBA.
But if you are comfortable in your current field, than i strongly advised you to do your masters with M.Tech and not go for MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?