16th January 2012, 05:29 PM
rahul singh kshtriya

Can I become a Pilot after passing class 11th?

sir i want to be pilot and fight in border i have this aim at age of 4yrs sir, can i apply for pilot after class 11th i have taken science subject i want to fight to those people who r against my india

2nd March 2012, 12:17 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I become a Pilot after passing class 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul singh kshtriya View Post
sir i want to be pilot and fight in border i have this aim at age of 4yrs sir, can i apply for pilot after class 11th i have taken science subject i want to fight to those people who r against my india

I think that your interested in Indian Airforce Academy , Then you may apply for NDD National Defence Academy or CDS Combined Defence Academy which conducted by Union Public service Commission .

Eligibility Criteria for NDA ( Airforce Academy ) :-

~~~ The applicant should be citizen of India

~~~ The applicant should be unmarried male candidate

~~~ The applicant should be complete 12th standard in science stream with physics and mathematics from recognized university.

~~~ The applicant age should be 16.5 years to 19 .5 years .

~~~ The applicant should be physically as well as medically fit .

Eligibility criteria for CDS ( Aiforce Academy) :-

~~~ The applicant should be citizen of India .

~~~ The applicant should unmarried male candidate .

~~~ The applicant should be complete bachelor degree in science stream or Bachelor of Engineering from recognized university .

~~~ The applicant should age should be 19 years to 23 years .

~~~ The applicant should be Physically fit .

I suggest you to update the examination , by the way reading employment news papers and other leading news papers . After completing 12th standard apply for NDA Examination .
2nd March 2012, 04:48 PM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: Can I become a Pilot after passing class 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul singh kshtriya View Post
Dear friend you are not eligible right now, you need to pass 12th in order to be eligible for NDA exam and for CDS exam conducted by UPSC you should have a science degree

If you want to join Indian Army after passing the graduation...
Then you have to qualify the C.D.S exam...
C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year..

The age limit for C.D.S exam is 19-24 year..

if you want to join Indian Army after passing the 12th then you have to qualify the N.D.A exam..

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year..
Age limit for N.D.A exam is 16.5-19 year..

Best of luck
13th June 2012, 12:53 AM
guruvana244

Thumbs up Re: Can I become a Pilot after passing class 11th?

To become a pilot, aspirants need to join Air flying schools after completion of 10+2, they should pass the 10+2 exam with physic, chemistry, math. Minimum marks should be 50%.So, you have to complete 10+2 to appear for any pilot training ....

They need to clear the entrance test exam of the flying schools in India, they also need to clear the physical fitness (Which is tough one). Only totally fit person can get opportunity to get admission in flying schools.

Don’t confuse with the job of pilot of Indian air Force. IAF pilot is selected through NDA exam, training is free!!!!!
But if opt for private training it will be very costly....
13th June 2012, 12:56 AM
guruvana244

Well for becoming pilot you have to trace your path like aiming at Engineering.

In lay man terms you have to opt for 'Pure Science' in your +2 for exploring your career as a Pilot.

Pure Science: this contains subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics popularly known as PCM + further 2 - 3 subject out of which one should be language etc. that doesn't matters. The thing makes it 'Pure Science' is Mathematics.

Why Pure Science?

Minimum eligibility criteria for getting Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) which is mandatory for becoming Pilot is such that candidate must be12th pass with at least 60% aggregate and must also have studied Mathematics and Physics, means Pure science students.

Even student of Impure Science stream (PCB) can opt for it if he/she has studied and passed in Mathematics too, no matter even if Maths was his/her optional subject. These days best of 5 or Best of 4 are taken into consideration. So no issue. Infact many MBBS Doctors have becom Pilot.

Brief discription

Becoming Pilot is niether an easy nor cost effective. Its a highly challenging and very competetive field, where you will find proffessionals from vast scanerios mostly of them either engineers or with higher degrees.

And the second barrier that becomes the hinderage in the way is Medical Fitness. Candidates are tested for fitness level to that of Airforce. Candidates are tested at Air force Central Medical Established (AFCME), New Delhi or Institute of Aviation Medicine (IAM), Banglore are the Final Authorities for Medical Fitness (As per Ministry of Civil Aviation). Places where Defence officer are also teste.

Advice

Apart from scoring good in studies, take care of your fitness also. Maintain proper hieght, weight etc.

Money Matter

Becoming Pilot is very expensive course fees can be anything between 17 - 30 lacs.

18th June 2012, 12:40 AM
jhlkgrwl

For becoming a pilot you need to complete +2 first with physics and maths.
Before undertaking professional training it is advisable to undergo pilot aptitude test.This is conducted by the Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Academy.
18th April 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl now I have taken the admission in 11th class and I want to be a pilot so what should I do plzz help me...???
16th November 2013, 04:10 PM
sonali vig

Red face Re: Can I become a Pilot after passing class 11th?

[QUOTE=guruvana244;2315224]
Well for becoming pilot you have to trace your path like aiming at Engineering.

In lay man terms you have to opt for 'Pure Science' in your +2 for exploring your career as a Pilot.

Pure Science: this contains subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics popularly known as PCM + further 2 - 3 subject out of which one should be language etc. that doesn't matters. The thing makes it 'Pure Science' is Mathematics.

Why Pure Science?

Minimum eligibility criteria for getting Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) which is mandatory for becoming Pilot is such that candidate must be12th pass with at least 60% aggregate and must also have studied Mathematics and Physics, means Pure science students.

Even student of Impure Science stream (PCB) can opt for it if he/she has studied and passed in Mathematics too, no matter even if Maths was his/her optional subject. These days best of 5 or Best of 4 are taken into consideration. So no issue. Infact many MBBS Doctors have becom Pilot.

Brief discription

Becoming Pilot is niether an easy nor cost effective. Its a highly challenging and very competetive field, where you will find proffessionals from vast scanerios mostly of them either engineers or with higher degrees.

And the second barrier that becomes the hinderage in the way is Medical Fitness. Candidates are tested for fitness level to that of Airforce. Candidates are tested at Air force Central Medical Established (AFCME), New Delhi or Institute of Aviation Medicine (IAM), Banglore are the Final Authorities for Medical Fitness (As per Ministry of Civil Aviation). Places where Defence officer are also teste.

Advice

Apart from scoring good in studies, take care of your fitness also. Maintain proper hieght, weight etc.

Money Matter

[I][COLOR=navy]Becoming Pilot is very expensive course fees can be anything between 17 - 30 lacs.

[/COLOR=navy]money matter[/why becoming a pilot is very expensive rather than any other]
24th February 2014, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

sir i'm in polytechnic 1st sem, Dpt.-Computer Engineering.After completing my engineering can I become a pilot ??????????????
27th November 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

What preparation should we start to join Indian air force .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?